Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can i find my drone when I lose it?

Go into the telemetry files in the ST-16 and enter the last recorded GPS location into Google Earth. It may be there.

After that read all the instructions for the Typhoon H and ST-16. The ST-16 does not record telemetry to an SD card. In fact, it records nothing to an SD card during flight ops.

Go into the telemetry files in the ST-16 and enter the last recorded GPS location into Google Earth. It may be there.

After that read all the instructions for the Typhoon H and ST-16. The ST-16 does not record telemetry to an SD card. In fact, it records nothing to an SD card during flight ops.

Thx.
so, how do i approach telemetry files

Thx.
so, how do i approach telemetry files
Turn on the ST16, then connect it to your computer using the USB charging cable. The files you are looking for are located in the Flighlogs folder. The last flight will be the one with the highest number in the Telemetry folder. You can open the telemetry file with Office or OpenOffice.

Files on ST16.jpg

Turn on the ST16, then connect it to your computer using the USB charging cable. The files you are looking for are located in the Flighlogs folder. The last flight will be the one with the highest number in the Telemetry folder. You can open the telemetry file with Office or OpenOffice.

View attachment 9513

Thx reply.
So, Can I find drones with this file? Do I just type in Google Earth?
If I have to type, which method should I enter?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!
i find method!!!
but, It's not detailed. It only looks like abstract map. This would the maximum, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
If you can open the telemetry file such as telemetry000015.csv you can go to the last line of the latitude and longitude and copy those numbers, then paste them in Google Maps.

Add a .txt after the .csv and then upload the file here. We will help you find the location.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig