Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Picture Resolution problems

Reaction score
I noticed tonight only a few of my pictures were at 4k res. while all the rest were at 1920. Anyone know why?

Not sure exactly, but did you change to picture mode after you turned it on and then set the resolution? I think the H defaults to video mode so you have to change it on each power up.

I switch between video and picture mode with the actual buttons on the remote. I did switch from pano. mode one time and that may be when it switched. It's possible I hit the res as well. I need to check. I thought I heard something about the camera switching res. when the landing gear goes up?

The one image setting the system always seems to retain is video resolution. The last used video resolution will always be there between on/off cycles or any other action unless you actively change it in the video settings menu.

If the system is in video mode when a still picture is taken photo resolution will end up 1080 regardless of what the video resolution is set to. Many times I have forgotten to change to camera mode to take a still and ended up with a lower quality photo. For the best photo resolution, set video resolution to 4k and change to camera mode for activities where still photos are desired.

Reactions: Wakeborder2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33