Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pix aero lens

I should give them a call and look into it. Be nice if there were some comparison shots against stock, Peau, and PixAero lenses. I see it brightens the horizon like other lenses though.

Interesting comment on the YouTube page. Be nice to know what they did with the imagery in post processing. True performance is found in unedited imagery.

Richard 1 month ago
hey Matteo. good job mate. whats your thoughts on the lens then?. it looks very good here mate.

Matteo 1 month ago
Hey Richard, Thanks! Yeah it's a really good piece of stuff, same PixAero performance for half the price!

Interesting comment on the YouTube page. Be nice to know what they did with the imagery in post processing. True performance is found in unedited imagery.
Richard 1 month ago
hey Matteo. good job mate. whats your thoughts on the lens then?. it looks very good here mate.
Matteo 1 month ago
Hey Richard, Thanks! Yeah it's a really good piece of stuff, same PixAero performance for half the price!
I will check with Richard and see if he has installed and done any testing yet. I know that he planned to do so.

More information regarding the 82 deg lens from Richard Gilmore:

"The 98° lens is the easiest to Modify and swap out lenses as its mount is an M12 threaded mount, making life much easier, if you have the 115° lens, then this is much harder as the mount needs replaced to change a lens. If you've got a shaky hand then I advise against changing this Type, as .... if you cut through the copper Track on the PCB sensor board, its Scrap and you'll need a new sensor PCB. "

98-degLens.jpg 115degLens.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval