Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pix4Dcapture comes to Yuneec H520

I created a survey using the PiX4D facility on the ST16S and flew it yesterday. When I looked on the ST16S for the telemetry, I was unable to find it. Anybody know where to look?

Hi

I have uninstalled the two applications to start over. I still have the same problem. I search in Google Play and I can't find the application Ctrl+Yuneec. Exactly the same thing that happened until now.

When you talk about a new version you mean Ctrl+Yuneec or Pix4DCapture?

In case the Ctrl+Yuneec plugin is not visible in the Google Play Store you can try clearing data in the Settings app (Settings -> Apps -> Installed apps -> Settings -> Clear Data) and restart the device.

I created a survey using the PiX4D facility on the ST16S and flew it yesterday. When I looked on the ST16S for the telemetry, I was unable to find it. Anybody know where to look?

From the question I was not able to determine if you are talking about the telemetry view in the map view or the local files on the controller's memory:

1.) Telemetry menu in the app is in the top right corner (next to the battery icon)
2.) Mission folders with flight information can be found under e.g. /sdcard/Pix4D/Project 1/Mission 1/

Let me know if something remained unanswered :)
Best,

In case the Ctrl+Yuneec plugin is not visible in the Google Play Store you can try clearing data in the Settings app (Settings -> Apps -> Installed apps -> Settings -> Clear Data) and restart the device.
Hi

The option I find is Settings / Apps / Reset app preferences. I also cleaned out the data and the Google Play cache. Still no solution to the problem.

From the question I was not able to determine if you are talking about the telemetry view in the map view or the local files on the controller's memory:

1.) Telemetry menu in the app is in the top right corner (next to the battery icon)
2.) Mission folders with flight information can be found under e.g. /sdcard/Pix4D/Project 1/Mission 1/

Let me know if something remained unanswered :)
Best,
Thanks for your reply. Sorry for being unclear. I am looking for the post-flight telemetry stored on the ST16S. I have the Mission 1 folder, and have viewed the recorded flight track from the gpx file on an on-line viewer. However, this does not seem to include battery or RSSI data. Where may the other data be found?
On further thought, should DataPilot be running in the background and is the DataPilot telemetry folder the correct place to look for the telemetry? If so, I have looked there and there is no telemetry from the PIX4D flights.
Update; I made more survey flights today using the PIX4D and DataPilot facilities and have not been able to find post-flight telemetry on the ST16S for the PIX4D or the last of three DataPilot flights. Very curious.

Last edited:
Blaz, about the link to the tutorial you posted - does that mean that Pix4D Capture is compatible with the ST16 as well? And in consequence, does that mean that we can do survey missions with Typhoon H?

Blaz, about the link to the tutorial you posted - does that mean that Pix4D Capture is compatible with the ST16 as well? And in consequence, does that mean that we can do survey missions with Typhoon H?
At the moment, Pix4Dcapture works on the ST16 and ST16S controller and in the combination with H520 and E90 camera. Typhoon H drone is currently not supported.

To get the full list of supported drones I would invite you to have a look at the (Android, iOS) Which drones are supported by Pix4Dcapture article.

Reactions: DroneCalzone
Does Mission Resume work for multi battery missions? I tried last week to do a multi mission battery and it kept restarting the mission instead of resuming.

Has anyone been flying using this Pix4D and if so how does it compare to DataPilot? Wanting to know if I should load up the Pix4D or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430