Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

poor live video performance?

Reaction score
the range seems fine but the live video to the st 16 is always very choppy can it not be better? it will repetitively freeze for 1 second again and again

Perhaps you have a problem with the mushroom antenna on the right side of the ST16. Does it seem related to distance or all the time?

when i change the angle of the mushroom antenna i can hear a clicking noise inside and its not that smooth when its on the ground but i really notice how choppy it is when i see cars driving on the road

when i change the angle of the mushroom antenna i can hear a clicking noise inside and its not that smooth when its on the ground but i really notice how choppy it is when i see cars driving on the road

I had the same problem, yuneec when I told them about the choppy live video on ST16. They said and many other said to make sure the firmware is updated and to rebind the controller. However nothing worked and Yuneec told me it must be sent in for repair or replacement. Mine should get to Yuneec on Wednesday. This is what mine did all the time. Look at how the cars in the video jumps.

Mine does the exact same thing i will probably return and replace the entire drone through amazon, i was trying to land it today and it skipped up off the ground at an angle it would have crashed if i did not throttle up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco