Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Price reduction on a New Yuneec Q500 4K

Reaction score
WOW !! 300 $ off on a New Yuneec Q500 4K, talk about poor timing I pay 1299 and yet to fly it and NOW that same package is 300 $ less than I paid and what's up wit that?

Last edited:
Sounds about what I paid. I got my kit from B and H for $1099 and it came with a 64g card and a free wizard. Smoking deal i thought.

That's about $75 cheaper than I paid. Then again, I bought it during the holidays. It happens. Maybe this is an answer to DJI reducing their prices. DJI probably recognizes that it's no longer holding a monopoly on high-end, quality (I use that term loosely) camera multirotors so they lowered their prices. They then hide it under an "anniversary" sale so no one knows what's really going on.

That's about $75 cheaper than I paid. Then again, I bought it during the holidays. It happens. Maybe this is an answer to DJI reducing their prices. DJI probably recognizes that it's no longer holding a monopoly on high-end, quality (I use that term loosely) camera multirotors so they lowered their prices. They then hide it under an "anniversary" sale so no one knows what's really going on.

That's a fantastic price for a Yuneec! The G is only $500!

The Phantoms have been seeing price drops since last November so that would mean Yuneec probably lowered thier price to compete. DJI seem to be making a quad in every price & configuration these days. Until someone can top Lightbridge they will continue to enjoy large sales.

Last edited:
For what it's worth and "not for nothing" everyone ought to checkout Peter in NY. He is in touch with Yuneec top brass all the time and has standing discounts on many products. He has more drones than you can fly or buy and has a great service team stateside. His web site is www.acesdeals.biz and his phone # is 888 239 2644. If you tell him Richard from NC sent you it may help. He's the best, most knowledgeable guy in the business.

I paid 799 for my Q500 4K in December, and it came in the trolley case with new black version Q, hand gimbal, two batteries, micro sd card in camera andone in ST10+ along with the new GUI hook up cable end, two sets of props, chargers and controller charger end, car plug and accessory box. Had stuff in case that was not listed in booklet on parts page. Hobby store said Yuneec was running a special the whole month of December. I thought it was a good deal.

Wait and they will be free to good home....lol I paid the 1299 and have 9 batteries 5 sets of props extra landing skids got a new camera under warranty and use carbon fiber props that seem to last through an assortment of crashes and mishap's takes fantastic photos and videos...BUT every time I fly I'm a nervous
wreck waiting on a wreck. Have had successful calibration but still just cant get comfortable, Flight distance sucks and hate to put any money into it as it is on a collision course with destiny, bad destiny...make an offer...

Paid 999 in Australia. That's about 700us other stores here were selling it 2k. Same one. Black trolley. Latest black drone with wizard wand.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop