Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pricing needed for Yuneec Typhoon H and extras HELP!!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, so I have a Yuneec Typhoon H that I'm thinking of selling and I'm stuck as to how much I should sell it for. It comes with a CGO3+ camera, two ST-16 controllers, the drone, one battery, one sunshade, one neck strap, propellers, a protective sack for the propellers, 32gb micro sd card, 5" HDMI monitor, extra parts for the drone and the camera, and the chargers and cables needed for everything. So, how much do you think everything is worth all-together?

Basically a “color box” kit with an extra controller and monitor. The kit, with props, bag and SD card, with the stick charger and cables, about $700 max. Extra chargers and the monitor, whatever you can get. An HDMI cable could be worth $10-$15.00. The extra controller:$200-$250.00.

That’s only if everything works right.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
The market here has dropped a lot, they go for £ 450 to £500. I suppose there getting old now, ST16 go as low as £50 for a working one, the people who sell on eBay after fed aren't making much.

Here's a suggestion: I've had good luck by putting used drones and kit on eBay for the lowest price I'd take to pack and ship them, then posting a link in the pilots.com forum for that brand. Working with eBay and PayPal protects buyer and seller, makes it easy.

I ship only to the PayPal-registered address and ask that bidders with zero feedback contact before bidding. I also limit sales only to the US to avoid waiting in line at the post office. Then, watch the bids ready to cancel bidders with zero feedback or offshore.

Basically a “color box” kit with an extra controller and monitor. The kit, with props, bag and SD card, with the stick charger and cables, about $700 max. Extra chargers and the monitor, whatever you can get. An HDMI cable could be worth $10-$15.00. The extra controller:$200-$250.00.

That’s only if everything works right.

Good luck in this Economy.
Keith

Here's a suggestion: I've had good luck by putting used drones and kit on eBay for the lowest price I'd take to pack and ship them, then posting a link in the pilots.com forum for that brand. Working with eBay and PayPal protects buyer and seller, makes it easy.

I ship only to the PayPal-registered address and ask that bidders with zero feedback contact before bidding. I also limit sales only to the US to avoid waiting in line at the post office. Then, watch the bids ready to cancel bidders with zero feedback or offshore.
How do you avoid waiting in the Post office or any parcel office, to send a parcel internally? I've found overseas eBay buyers have been willing to.pay more than people on homesoil.

As specified in the Classified Guidelines, make a new ad for the forum... simply posting an active link to an eBay ad will be subject to deletion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33