Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem camera c23

Hi there,

I had same problem last year with CGO3+ and it turned out to be a faulty sensor which was easy to replace and when I did I found wire was worn and shorting on frame.

If you contact John at Yuneec Skins he does really top notch work if you don't want to try it your self ??.

The camera was about to give us the "Beep Codes" in the second video, but the video ended. I heard two long beeps, and the start of another beep, and then it ended.
The codes are a series of long/short beeps. There will be 1 to 4 long beeps followed by 1 to four short beeps. Then the pattern repeats over and over. Please count the beeps to help nail it down. Or do another video with the beep pattern repeating a few times.

Also, in the second video, the camera was not going to initialize. In the first video, it did. Does it sometimes initialize, and sometime not, or did the problem progress to the "failure to initialize" stage between the two videos.

Has there been any unusual movement of the camera between the last time it worked correctly and the first time it did not? Things like hard landings, travel without the gimbal lock installed, compass calibration without the gimbal lock installed, anything similar?

The most common causes of the behavior is a bad sensor, contamination of the sensor magnet, and defective ribbons. There have been a couple issues related to the IMU and various connectors, but not many.
Any recent history you can provide will help make a guess at the most likely source of your problem.

The camera was about to give us the "Beep Codes" in the second video, but the video ended. I heard two long beeps, and the start of another beep, and then it ended.
The codes are a series of long/short beeps. There will be 1 to 4 long beeps followed by 1 to four short beeps. Then the pattern repeats over and over. Please count the beeps to help nail it down. Or do another video with the beep pattern repeating a few times.

Also, in the second video, the camera was not going to initialize. In the first video, it did. Does it sometimes initialize, and sometime not, or did the problem progress to the "failure to initialize" stage between the two videos.

Has there been any unusual movement of the camera between the last time it worked correctly and the first time it did not? Things like hard landings, travel without the gimbal lock installed, compass calibration without the gimbal lock installed, anything similar?

The most common causes of the behavior is a bad sensor, contamination of the sensor magnet, and defective ribbons. There have been a couple issues related to the IMU and various connectors, but not many.
Any recent history you can provide will help make a guess at the most likely source of your problem.
Ok thank you,
In these link you can hear the bip.

First video i put the camera down but the camera is mute..no bip

Second video, I move the camera with my hand and the camera is noisy

That is very strange. It's giving parts of the codes. And not in the normal fashion.
Again, any recent history would be helpful. Given the odd behavior, I would also be interested in knowing if you have done a recent firmware update.

the drone has been in use since May, it has always been inside its package with the block inserted, for everything else the drone works, only now I have noticed this problem with the camera.
As for the firmware it has the American version (as I manage in Europe), but this version has never given me problems.
That is very strange. It's giving parts of the codes. And not in the normal fashion.
Again, any recent history would be helpful. Given the odd behavior, I would also be interested in knowing if you have done a recent firmware update.

the drone has been in use since May, it has always been inside its package with the block inserted, for everything else the drone works, only now I have noticed this problem with the camera.
As for the firmware it has the American version (as I manage in Europe), but this version has never given me problems.
Is it possible that you have flown in the rain or in a very damp environment and the contacts are now contaminated of corroded? Did you at anypoint have a hard landing which could cause a crack in a solder connection or trace on a board.
Cheers.
Mike

Reactions: WTFDproject
A questo punto, diventerebbe una congettura. Potresti provare a ricaricare il firmware sul gimbal, dato che è facile da fare. Ma ho il sospetto che questo avrebbe bisogno di andare in un centro di assistenza per un controllo effettivo.

At this point, it would become guess work. You might want to try reloading the gimbal firmware, since it is easy to do. But I suspect this needs to go to a service center for an actual inspection.

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval