Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem in CCC Mode with Intel module

Reaction score
Anyone knows why my Intel realsense is not capable of going over speeds of 5kmh in CCC Mode?
Have a friend with a combo and his typhoon is flying at 17kmh in this mode.
Could be something with the realsense version?And how can i dissable the module or solvencia this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone knows why my Intel realsense is not capable of going over speeds of 5kmh in CCC Mode?
Could be something with the realsense version?And how can i dissable the module or solvencia this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Ragoboo! I'm not sure if IRS is really the cause of your concern. But in any case, if you want to disable your IRS, use your PC. Download the software for PC from the website of Yuneec. Just follow the instructions from there. You'll be connecting your H to your PC through the said app. From one of the tabs, you fill find a check box indicating the IRS. Just uncheck it and it'll be disabled.

Hi Ragoboo! I'm not sure if IRS is really the cause of your concern. But in any case, if you want to disable your IRS, use your PC. Download the software for PC from the website of Yuneec. Just follow the instructions from there. You'll be connecting your H to your PC through the said app. From one of the tabs, you fill find a check box indicating the IRS. Just uncheck it and it'll be disabled.

Why use the PC? Isn't unchecking it in the settings menu on the ST-16 doing the same thing?

Thanks for your answer hlorenzl, finally I asked yuneec about this on Tuesday and they said me that I can disable IRS also from the controller. Didn't test this already but seems it will work.

Thanks in advance.

How do you have the Control Rate Slider set? Turtle or Rabbit?
Also, are you in Smart or Angle Mode? I have an H with RS and one without and haven't noticed a difference, but I rarely use smart mode.

And, check out Ty Pilot's video on CCC Here: CCC

Why use the PC? Isn't unchecking it in the settings menu on the ST-16 doing the same thing?
Ah you're right! It'll do the same thing. I was only thinking of the PC coz I was using it when I replied here..hehe PC or ST16 will do the same then. Thanks for your inputs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
costimarcos