Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

problem with Gimbal

Reaction score
Hi yuneec people this is my first message in this forum, i own an H3 with Leica camera, i'm super happy of it but some days ago i had a little crash on some Rapsol cultivations, it was not big crash, i was flying very close to the plants then the camera did hit them and i broke the cables of the slipring....

after that i bought a new slipring and now i did the fixing...all worked well but the ST16 wont connect anymore to the camera...i can tilt and yaw the camera but there is no signal from video and in the camera connection page i can't see the Leica connected anymore and doing the wifi search i get nothing

the pin hole led in the back arm flashes 3 times alternating green and blue then goes off
the big led on top of the camera stays red

i hope that some of you can help me on this issue, what could be the problem and how to fix it?

thanks in advance

AnakA

Last edited:
Hi yuneec people this is my first message in this forum, i own an H3 with Leica camera, i'm super happy of it but some days ago i had a little crash on some Rapsol cultivations, it was not big crash, i was flying very close to the plants then the camera did hit them and i broke the cables of the slipring....

after that i bought a new slipring and now i did the fixing...all worked well but the ST16 wont connect anymore to the camera...i can tilt and yaw the camera but there is no signal from video and in the camera connection page i can't see the Leica connected anymore and doing the wifi search i get nothing

the pin hole led in the back arm flashes 3 times alternating green and blue then goes off
the big led on top of the camera stays red
Please check the ribbon cable connection. .....
As mentioned by @h-elsner, ribbon connectors are suspect. In particular, this one is both involved with slip ring replacement and will produce the symptoms you describe:
WiFi connector.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Douglas127