Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem with the application. The camera does not transmit video broadcasts after updating the operating system of the phone.

Reaction score
Hello.
After updating the phone’s operating system, the application does not transmit the video broadcast from the drone’s camera to the application Yuneec Pilot. The drone itself is working, tried to connect another phone - everything works correctly. Phone - Xiaomi Mi9, Android Phone - Xiaomi Mi9, Android 10 QKQ1.190825.002, MIUI Global 11.05.5 (QFAEUXM).
Please help. The problem appeared immediately after updating the phone’s operating system.
Thank.

Time to contact Yuneec Customer Support and find out if they have a work around for this problem. It would affect both the Mantis Q and Mantis G as both models use the same YuneecPilot app. @LinsonW may be able to shed some light on this problem.

At this point I would suggest using the in app feedback in YuneecPilot to make the app developers aware of your situation. It is the responsibility of Yuneec to keep the app working with newer versions of Android and iOS. They should not expect users to keep their phones on older OS versions just to fly their aircraft.

Those working in Yuneec Customer Support should thank the stars that I am not their supervisor. I would be re-staffing my workforce for responses like you received. This is not your problem and while it may take a little time to correct they have the responsibility to keep their app working with updated OS software.

I too have the same problem. Upgraded from my iPhone to a OnePlus 7t. Excellent phone and it's not easy to impress me. Installed Yuneec pilot and no video when connected. I can take pics and record, just can't see what is recorded. Downloads fine from the drone though. I am currently seeking a solution but if you find one first please post it. Thanks

@Scijohn23 have you sent a report through the YuneecPilot app to let them know you are having this problem with your phone running Android 10 (Oxygen)?

Pretty sure this an Android 10 incompatibility. I would think they would be on this ASAP with the Mantis G just being released.

Yuneec Customer Support in Germany may want to take note of this and try contacting their development team before responding to a customer in the manner seen earlier in this thread! App development to keep pace with OS changes is not the customer’s problem, but the development team and Customer Support as the interface between the two.

@Scijohn23, thanks for catching the update. I had checked the Play Store earlier and didn’t see the update. Great find.?

Last edited:
Hello. Really got an application update. In the evening I can test. Thanks to everyone for the support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop