Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Prop arm

I have all of the 3 clips and I have 3 new ones. Got the old ones out without fanfare and now? I should have clarified that I am speaking about putting them back in. I'll wait a bit before I have one of my non violent temper spells.[emoji31]
No temper spells, just follow johns pictures, and you'll be done in 5

There is a little resistance pushing back in, it should slide in fine, I always use a illuminated magnifier I can see it's pushed past the screw hole.

lol.....They Just Slide in and will make a click when they are in place, make sure there isn't a screw lodged in the Back end, that would be the only reason for them not to slide into place.....GL After your over being blinded by Anger, don't forget to replace the Set Screw.....;)

[emoji16][emoji16] . No I'm a wuss and I only eat mice when I go berserk. Seriously I followed the pics and I know that stuff from the video of the brit performing the task. It certainly looks like it should be easy so it will become easy after I figure

Why? Well the good news. After my wife spent a good deal of time getting nowhere and couldn't find anything wrong with what we were doing. The next day after robbing a local jewelery store the first time I tried one went in without fanfare. Nada luck since. I am starting to think this is metaphysical and punishment.

This is nuts and absurd but the last 2 clips have declared war on my h. Ok once again no cigar. Now, I am looking straight down the inside of the shaft and there is no obstruction all the way down to the bottom, but it seems that at the very bottom there is a screw that seems to be too high for the clip to go all the way to the bottom . I started to screw it down but I can't see how it can go all the way down. I can't find any abnormalities at all. Any more suggestions? I'm pretty sure any person with substandard intelligence would be outside flying.

I promise this is the last time I write about this. First of all 5 are now in. The one with a screw at bottom of the shaft where the clip slides into should not be there. It's not one of the minuscule srew that goes into the outside top of the arm. Not sure why it's there or how it got down there but it's coming out one way or the other. Almost there but any other suggestions are welcome.

Putting the micro mini screws in is interesting. If I can get the only one I have in there it could change mankind as we know it

I've used a tiny dab of Vaseline on the screwdriver to keep the screw in place, some use a magnetic screwdriver, but I'm over cautious with electronics.

Ok friends it's about the **** screws. I had the ones that came with the clip but finding them is for a magnifying glass (trying that now). Now after watching the video, are you joking? After looking inside and trying to understand how the screws can even screw in without falling inside which happens. Magnetic screwdriver? [emoji848][emoji848]

Magnetic screwdriver?

Yes! If you watched Steve Carr’s video he says to use one. It was posted in one of the recent threads on the subject.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements