Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Prop box???

Reaction score
Has anyone found a propeller box that fits props and storage area in the backpack?

Thanks for any help.
Charles

I meant to say, I've lost my original boxes that the props came in. Zip Lock is a good idea, I would like to have something sturdier.

Thanks, Rod

Charles

If you have or have access to a 3D printer there are a few out on ThingiVerse to print, although one of the originals is pretty crude in terms of fitting together correctly. There are, however others.

If you have or have access to a 3D printer there are a few out on ThingiVerse to print, although one of the originals is pretty crude in terms of fitting together correctly. There are, however others.
I tried a couple of those on thingaverse and yes most where not very good . Might design my own . Nothing like wait a couple of hours for a print to finish and find out is terrible

Are you using the backpack that holds the foam insert that the H came in?
If so there is prop storage in the lid
Props.jpg

1F0A8FC7-4CC8-4B71-AC1C-F85C88E96816.jpeg 1F0A8FC7-4CC8-4B71-AC1C-F85C88E96816.jpeg 77C0D6E2-8A85-4A59-91D8-2A7941212CFB.jpeg Been working on prop box for the typhoon that will fit in the case . Still making a couple of prototypes but things are looking good . Will be a two piece box and hold six props . A bigger one that holds more too but won’t fit in the case with out modifications to the foam

Attachments

• E360BD24-BE7B-42A5-B369-2EDFDEFA1428.jpeg
    E360BD24-BE7B-42A5-B369-2EDFDEFA1428.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
Those of us who have the soft backpack have more room for a larger prop box. Its very handy for props and such. Yes, I also have the hard case which lacks the extra space. I only used the hard case if I'm taking a ferry ride or taking my H for a long trip in my friend's minivan.

yuneec_yuntyhbp002_typhoon_h_backpack_soft_1482162435000_1281219.jpg

View attachment 10394 View attachment 10394 View attachment 10395 Been working on prop box for the typhoon that will fit in the case . Still making a couple of prototypes but things are looking good . Will be a two piece box and hold six props . A bigger one that holds more too but won’t fit in the case with out modifications to the foam

Hi,
do you plan to sell when perfected ? I am still using the cardboard one that came with the props but it wont last much longer

6CD7F990-2DAE-420A-998F-52E1BB3B66B3.jpeg

Well I finally finished the first protype of one of the cases , took seven hours on the 3D printer and now waiting for the lid to print which is a two hour print.

This was done on low quality settings just to test things out . It will hold six props and the are suspended by the hubs so the blades never come in contact with anything .

This one will fit inside the foam case , but six props is the max , I did print one with out hub supports and it will hold eight props but the are in there tight.

I am working on another style case that will hold 12 props suspended by the hubs and also will have compartments to hold various tools such as nut drivers or screwdrivers .

Not sure if it’s worth printing out these for selling as the time involved and material, I did find a professional Printing company but that comes with a minimum Order but they can print faster and at a higher quality than I can at home .

Reactions: kai_bcn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro