Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

propellers

If you crash how much is it going to cost replacing your drone/parts? ?Purchasing OEM props!?

Reactions: DCH
It's a little bit like dating an ugly girl. If you do it, you don't tell anybody. And you hope nothing breaks.

Personally I’ve never dated an ugly girl. Woke up with quite a few though.

• Haha
Reactions: DCH and PatR
If you crash how much is it going to cost replacing your drone/parts? [emoji848]Purchasing OEM props![emoji2955]

I have not crashed nor put myself in a place where it’s possible so I will take the risk as I’ve got lots of parts and can break down and rebuild a 480 in a good afternoon. I do completely trust the 480 now as I know all it’s quirks.

I have not crashed nor put myself in a place where it’s possible so I will take the risk as I’ve got lots of parts and can break down and rebuild a 480 in a good afternoon. I do completely trust the 480 now as I know all it’s quirks.
[/QUOTE

Aftermarket props generally fall into two categories. "UpGrade" quality, and the "Save a few bucks" garden variety. Very different stories between the two. I believe you went the "Upgrade" route. The clowning around in this thread is aimed at the "Save a few bucks" version. Join in and have some fun.

You have not put it in a place where it's possible to crash, then you haven't taken off then? Dispite how careful or experienced we are, electronics or outside influence could cause a crash, yes you have a compliment of spares to rectify.

Reactions: CraigCam
Question on the typhoon H has anyone used aftermarket propellers?
I purchased aftermarket red propellers to use for the front, but had two incidents where they sheared off. The first time was due to high wind gusts. The second time one of my students was flying with the highest proportional rate slider setting. There won't be a third time.

You can't be serious when you blame " high wind gusts" and "flying with the highest proportional rate slider setting" for the prop to brake??? The reason is lousy quality.

Reactions: PatR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech