Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

propellors

Reaction score
Hi, I am in South Africa and need propellers for my H480. I do not have access to origenal equipment, only to E bay and Bidorbuy. Have anybody any suggestions for a supplier of good quality propellers , bearing in mind that some suppliers charge exorbitant shipping fees. Thanks in advance for the info

@Yuneec Skins should be able to give you shipping quote. Tap his username in this paragraph and select Start Conversation to share your mailing address. Do not trust non OEM plastic propellers. I have seen too many crash reports from sudden failure of them.

@Yuneec Skins should be able to give you shipping quote. Tap his username in this paragraph and select Start Conversation to share your mailing address. Do not trust non OEM plastic propellers. I have seen too many crash reports from sudden failure of them.
I totally agree. I had one mayor incident (without damage) and one crash using non OEM popellers. Do only use original parts.

Hi, Thank you for the reply. It seems that I cannot get a message through to Yuneec skins. from the like supplied. Is there maybe an email adress or another way to get hold of him?

@Yuneec Skins is in California so he probably isn’t at work yet. At the time you sent the Conversation it would have been 4:44 AM. Give him some time to respond.

Hi, Thank you for the reply. It seems that I cannot get a message through to Yuneec skins. from the like supplied. Is there maybe an email adress or another way to get hold of him?
Hi, my email address is: [email protected], if give me your email, I will send you a message....;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval