Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Purple Orange Indicator

Reaction score
Just took my H out and did a compass calibration. Upon completion my main indicator light is blinking a steady purple, orange, nothing, over and over again. Motors won't start. I checked the indicator light guide but there is no alternating purple orange. Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Just took my H out and did a compass calibration. Upon completion my main indicator light is blinking a steady purple, orange, nothing, over and over again. Motors won't start. I checked the indicator light guide but there is no alternating purple orange. Any help would be appreciated.
I would say your Calabration was unsuccessful,try over until you get correct light pattern on motor lights and the falling chime.

Reactions: QuadBart
Reaction score

Reaction score
Hi,I had a similar problem, mine blinked blue white, i had to repeat the callibration till it went green,
if its like the Q500..then you need to callibrate quickly..i get the feeling its timed out,
hope this helps..my H is with yuneec right now..problems!! :(

Reaction score
I was told by Yuneec a flashing orange means a compass calibration is needed... So it would appear your CC failed.

What I find interesting on both my previous "H" which was returned defective and my new one is they will on occasion flash the orange light once or twice during a flight. I only saw it when I was flying at dawn just before sunrise. My first H had a serious problem with just wandering... I'm curious if they have some minor fault in the GPS unit...

Reaction score
Question on Compass Calibration...

Does it matter what mode the typhoon is in when you calibrate the compass?
Smart or Angle?

Reaction score
I would think angle or pilot mode. I could be wrong I have been before.

Reaction score
Well, I got this resolved. I guess it was a compass calibration fail. Of course now I have bigger problems, but that's in another thread.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traude