Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K Back of Box Photo

Reaction score
Hello,
I was hoping someone could help me out, I bought a Q500 4K from Amazon , I received it and it looks like it was a return, Styrofoam pieces were broken off and missing in side , the safety tape around the camera was torn and stuck to styrofoam. I returned it and ordered another one, well #2 arrives and the first thing I notice on the back of the box right above the UPC code someone took a knife and cut something out, I do not know what or if something is above that UPC code? I opened the box besides it being dusty on the outside, well the four thin round pieces of cardboard that slide ontop of the motors that say remove me 3 out of the 4 were not on the motor , find it hard they fell off being its a hard molded styrofoam that is snug and hold this in place. Also the gimble safety tape is torn .

Attachments

• IMG_0748.JPG
    IMG_0748.JPG
    778.4 KB · Views: 16
send it back , or call seller and tell them the way you found the Q and if it is sold and returned , ask for a reduction in price , if you have any dought in your mine the Q was used send it back . if some one sent it back there must be a reason .

send it back , or call seller and tell them the way you found the Q and if it is sold and returned , ask for a reduction in price , if you have any dought in your mine the Q was used send it back . if some one sent it back there must be a reason .
Do you know what was cut out from the back? Do you have a Q500 to look at the box?

i do have a Q500 4K but my box came in a cardboard ( brown not white ) Yuneec shipping box last year , tomorrow i will look and see if there is anything on the box .

Ok thank you, I still got a weird feeling about this and now this is the second one from Amazon that is sketchy, I started the return process already after reading your post and re-ordered for a 3rd time now! If I am spending my hard earned money $800 worth of it something should not be cut out from the back of the box.

Ok thank you, I still got a weird feeling about this and now this is the second one from Amazon that is sketchy, I started the return process already after reading your post and re-ordered for a 3rd time now! If I am spending my hard earned money $800 worth of it something should not be cut out from the back of the box.
when you order the new one tell them to make sure it's new and not repacked

when you order the new one tell them to make sure it's new and not repacked
Yea would be nice, but it's Amazon I don't think they are going to send a message to what ever warehouse its coming out of and have someone check, just like if it was returned nobody is opening these up to check , seems thrown back on shelf.

Yea would be nice, but it's Amazon I don't think they are going to send a message to what ever warehouse its coming out of and have someone check, just like if it was returned nobody is opening these up to check , seems thrown back on shelf.
photos of the original shipping box from Yuneec through a authorized dealer . 2 (1).jpg 2 (2).jpg

Last edited:
i believe all the original box's from Yuneec come that way , i even purchased the black foam insert from B&H photo and it came in a similar shipping box last week .

You got a box ?? Nice.
Mine was shipped from an Amazon seller that didn't even use a box.They sent it in the hard case with a shipping label on it. Seems there is always something up with these Amazon and Ebay purchases.

You got a box ?? Nice.
Mine was shipped from an Amazon seller that didn't even use a box.They sent it in the hard case with a shipping label on it. Seems there is always something up with these Amazon and Ebay purchases.
Ouch! That is just unacceptable , I just started return process box #2 and re-order and now this time order direct from Amazon cant wait too see what this one is like.

rule number one , " know who you are dealing with " , rule number two back to rule number one . go online read the reviews , when you receive a item from Ebay or Amazon or who ever you purchase the item from give a review tell everyone the bad deal you received from that seller , then again if you have a good experience let everyone know about it also . if you read bad reviews and you buy from that seller you are just looking for trouble. remember if it's for free " you can't afford it " . nobody gives something for nothing . they are in business to make money .
fly safe

rule number one , " know who you are dealing with " , rule number two back to rule number one . go online read the reviews , when you receive a item from Ebay or Amazon or who ever you purchase the item from give a review tell everyone the bad deal you received from that seller , then again if you have a good experience let everyone know about it also . if you read bad reviews and you buy from that seller you are just looking for trouble. remember if it's for free " you can't afford it " . nobody gives something for nothing . they are in business to make money .
fly safe
The rating from the 3rd party was 100% but here is the problem, Amazon does not have specific bins for all their 3rd party customers all Q500 will be in a specific spot and they just pull off the shelf , so who is to say it actually came from Company A or B or if it's really Amazon's own personal stock , cant tell. So I get screwed and now when I return it the 3rd party customer gets screwed this is when Amazon fulfills it for 3rd party and not shipped direct from 3rd party.

The rating from the 3rd party was 100% but here is the problem, Amazon does not have specific bins for all their 3rd party customers all Q500 will be in a specific spot and they just pull off the shelf , so who is to say it actually came from Company A or B or if it's really Amazon's own personal stock , cant tell. So I get screwed and now when I return it the 3rd party customer gets screwed this is when Amazon fulfills it for 3rd party and not shipped direct from 3rd party.
ask for your money back , go to an authorized dealer like Carolina Dronz ( One Stop Shop for all Aerial/UAV Products ) i have bought a few items from CD with no problems , fast shipping . as i understand Frank the owner will help you with any problem that you mite have in the future . i didn't buy my Q from CD but in a way i wish i did .
fly safe

just got mine from amazon yesterday for $850. the box looks just like what NRRTRAINS posted. it was inside another bigger box. so it was box, box, hard black case, then the quad snuggly fitted inside that case. no evidence of second hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval