Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4k frame

Reaction score
Hi looks like a new air frame for my q500 4k as I thought it might still been ok to use after a guy drove into it is there any tips and tricks you could tell me before I start to strip it down thanks nick

Hi lookocs like a new air frame for my q500 4k as I thought it might still been ok to use after a guy drove into it is there any tips and tricks you could tell me before I start to strip it down thanks nick
take your time , every step take a close up photo , number each motor and ESC , look at how each set of screws are used and there size . i did my Q 500 over the winter a little at a time . to me the worst is the unsoldering and resoldering of the wires to the motors .take your time this is not rocket science . if you have an early Q 500 4 K the new air frame is just a little different but it will be just fine .
fly safe

Thanks for the reply I thought the 4K frame is exactly the same as the others

i have the original Q 500 4 K ( black ) and after my crash ( after almost 3 years ) i had so much invested in my first Q that i had to buy another , of cost at half the price , i though my original Q would never see the sky again ( air frame busted , camera all over the ground props gone , battery 20 feet away ) , but after some down time i opened the Q up and re soldered all broken wires and got GPS lock and all motors and ESC 's were working is when i bought the new air frame , it is the last version , for the most part they are the same , you may have the latest frame .
good luck , if i can help let me know .
fly safe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold