Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

q500 4k voltage ?

Reaction score
I bought a LED extend adapter 1 to 4 wire connector for my drone the plain is to use one of the connectors
to power black momba 2000w transmitter but I don't know the dc voltage that comes out of the leds I know
it powers the cgo3 and the input is 7v-14 just don't have a voltage tester?
I am using a 6400mw/11.1v battery for my drone could any one help me .
thank you sincerely.

If I understand you correctly, you want to power a transmitter attached to the Q500. And you will use the Q's battery by connecting to the led circuit or is it the camera plug? Also, is the transmitter 2000 milliwatts?

I did ot know there was two plug? ,,,,there is one that plugs in the back of the cgo3 that plugs into the drone and I think there is another one on the slide mount did not know I could use that in there more voltage coming out of the slide plug for mounting the cgo3 and how could I wire up to it I am not going to use the cgo3 I am going to remove it totally from my drone and I bought me a
runcam 3 and it's battery then wire the black mamba to the drone to power the transmitter if it is possible?
I am trying not to open up my drone but if I have to I will dig in!!!!!
then I am going to mod my st10+ with an antenna mod hope it all works out thanks for helping me with my questions oh and it is a 2000mw trans!!! thank you steve

The power transmitter need additional 800mA current. I do not know, if this can be supplied by Q500 mainboard. This is up to you to try this, I would not do so.
CGO3_Stecker.jpg
The plug provides the power from LiPo, switched by two MODFETs on the the mainboard.
The pin 1 (yellow) is the PWM signal for camera tilt. Let it empty.

The ST10+ will never receive the signal of the black mamba transmitter. Reason are the different protocols running on the RF. CGO3 to ST10 is WLAN, Black Mamba is analog with different channels. It will not bind to ST10. You need another field monitor with analog receiver.

br HE

Reactions: Steve Carr
sorry I should have explained my self better I know the momba would not match the st10 I forgot to mention I bought a FXT 5.8GHz 48CH Triversity Receiver and a monitor 7" with inputs to match the fxt the momba
should send the signal to the fxt then to the monitor then the HDMI out to a pair of goggles HDMI input on the
goggles if I want that setup !!!! should clear everything up in what I am doing .
I bought a voltage tester an hour ago at Walmart and I will test the voltage coming out of the drone where the cgo3 is connected . I looked on the cgo3 camera there is two little plugs the small one I use and right above that is a little bigger one don't know what that is for would like to know if any body knows let me know thanks .
thanks br HE for the info and the diagram it helps love these forums lot of help for the newbie.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital