Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4k with latest SteadyGrip

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any drone vendor selling the Q500 4k along with the LiPo version of the SteadyGrip? All the Q500 4k packages I've seen include the older version of the SteadyGrip that use AA batteries. I'm looking to purchase a new Q500 4k and would prefer the newer LiPo SteadyGrip. Thanks for any assistance/information!

Does anyone know of any drone vendor selling the Q500 4k along with the LiPo version of the SteadyGrip? All the Q500 4k packages I've seen include the older version of the SteadyGrip that use AA batteries. I'm looking to purchase a new Q500 4k and would prefer the newer LiPo SteadyGrip. Thanks for any assistance/information!

Sorry Ergon but I don't know of any vendors selling the Q500 4K with the newer version of the steady grip .. however .. if you get the Q500 4K with the old type with the AA batteries there is a very simple mod you can do to make it into a lipo steady grip .. if I can do it then anybody can do it. I don't have the link handy but if you search YouTube there a video showing the whole process and he even has the links to order everything you need to do it. Hold up .. just found the link ...... I used this video to change over to lipo and now I get around 1 1/2 hr run time per battery. Plus the great thing about this set up is you can charge the batteries with the Typhoon charger.

Last edited:
Sorry Ergon but I don't know of any vendors selling the Q500 4K with the newer version of the steady grip .. however .. if you get the Q500 4K with the old type with the AA batteries there is a very simple mod you can do to make it into a lipo steady grip .. if I can do it then anybody can do it. I don't have the link handy but if you search YouTube there a video showing the whole process and he even has the links to order everything you need to do it. Hold up .. just found the link ...
... I used this video to change over to lipo and now I get around 1 1/2 hr run time per battery.

Thanks Don. Ya, I've been researching quite a bit and knew about the lipo mod but I was hoping that someone was selling a package with the newer steadygrip so as to avoid the extra work.

Appreciate the quick feedback...

Thanks Don. Ya, I've been researching quite a bit and knew about the lipo mod but I was hoping that someone was selling a package with the newer steadygrip so as to avoid the extra work.

Appreciate the quick feedback...

Your welcome ... good luck on your venture !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital