Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’m selling my Q500 4K to switch to Typhoon 4. I purchased this Q500 in November of 2015 with/ CGO3 Gimbal Camera, Aluminum Case, ST10+ Ground Station. Handheld CGO Steady Grip, 2 batteries. My only issue back in April of 2016 when the Camera went bad and Yuneec sent me a new one for free
and I will send the documentation with packaging. The extras I have are awesome, 9 batteries yes 9, 4 are Yuneec batteries and 5 are after market and those 5 are far better than Yuneec’s just being honest. Also 8 pair of regular props and 4 pair of carbon fiber. The carbon fiber are awesome they withstand
a lot more issues than the Yuneec’s, I bought two sets last year and still one first set. Highly recommend these for durability. Also a set of prop guards and a new battery door latch. Overall this is a good drone for past two years just looking to change.
Asking 475$ firm
email me if interested; [email protected] you can call me ask for phone number in an email, I am deaf with hearing enhancement on me and special phones.
Alan

Reactions: Steve Carr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me