Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 Allowed to be brought to the Philipines via passenger plane

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Would any one have any information on is it possible to bring my Q500 on a passenger plane ( hand luggage) to the philipines. Has any one ever tried ?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Paul

Use your original delivery box if you still have it, where your case was placed its very sturdy and it will protest your case, you miight have to check it in, it will not fit on the over head compartment. Good flying hope rto see you there, next month.

Hi Manila, thanks for the info.
Sorry i didnt word it very well. But what i meant was there seems to be restrictions regarding bringing drones into the philipines so im worried they might take it of me. Have you brought yours through customs before with no problems. It says on the internet that they might confiscate it when i land due to the fact you need all sorts of paperwork.

Thanks for your help

I had my box packed in a UPS box and checked it in United to Guatrmala a few months ago. FAA requires the batteries be taken out and carried on in carry in baggage. No problems.

Arrived here in the Philippines last Apr 16. No hassle at all. No questions from the customs. Checked in my Q4K, had it wrapped with plastics. Both batteries were hand carried packed in a lipo bag.

Happy flying, be safe...

Enjoy the nature beauty of the Philippines...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval