Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 Warning !

If you use Excel for data files please make a safe copy of the *.csv files before. Excel destroys data if you are not careful.
br HE

Good excel tip, and thanks for the Log 2 KML converter. Nice job on the Log 2 KML converter too, I subscribed to your channel.

Always place a sd card in your ST10 under the battery. That is the only way the telemetry data will be recorded. You must have this card installed for warranty service.

You can use any card up to 16GB. Format it using FAT32.
Any guidelines on how to interpret the data there? My flew away and I'm grasping at straws.

Any guidelines on how to interpret the data there? My flew away and I'm grasping at straws.

Access the SD card and go to the: "../FlightLog/Telemetry/" directory. From here select the file that was written last, assuming the date on your controller was correct. It will look like "Telemetry_00XXX.csv". Then open it in either Excel or notepad or any text editor. Go to the last line and count over 5 commas, and that will be the last Latitude and Longitude received.

Mine looks like this:
20140524 23:05:07:761,-40,11.6,0.0,1.82,35.457443,-80.609726

Then simply copy and paste the latitude longitude into a web browser to show the location:
35.457443,-80.609726

This is the last location received and may not be the actual last location. Meaning you may have lost connection. Hope you find it.

All I know and found out is described here: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/mydat/Q500log2kml_en.pdf

You can use q500log2kml to create a 'playable' flight path for GoogleEarth to see what the copter has done (speed, direction).
Any coordinate can be displayed in GoogleMaps or OpenStreetMap by menu at right mouse button.
Also diagnostics are possible.

br HE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval