Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question regarding the Wand

Reaction score
Hi guys
I've been looking at purchasing a quad for a while now and came across the Typhoon H.. Wowzer looks so what I'm after - I'm looking for a quad that can follow me when I'm bombing down the mountains on my Snow Scoot and Ski bikes ( google them ) ;-)
My question is could I pack up the Typhoon H in a back pack and only take the wand and my mobile phone.
set the typhoon up with the wand and start recording with the phone app as I believe currently you cant start and stop recording with the wand please correct me if I'm wrong?

Thanks for the info guys ..

Hi guys
I've been looking at purchasing a quad for a while now and came across the Typhoon H.. Wowzer looks so what I'm after - I'm looking for a quad that can follow me when I'm bombing down the mountains on my Snow Scoot and Ski bikes ( google them ) ;-)
My question is could I pack up the Typhoon H in a back pack and only take the wand and my mobile phone.
set the typhoon up with the wand and start recording with the phone app as I believe currently you cant start and stop recording with the wand please correct me if I'm wrong?

Thanks for the info guys ..
Yes the wand will not put the Typhoon into record. The phone app should be able to put it in to record. So technically you would only need the wand and the phone I suppose.

Reactions: Spazzbecker
I also just got a reply from Yuneec UK that the app on Playstore is CG03 . When I downloaded it I can confirm it enables all video and audio functions on/off ,resolution,speed etc

Reactions: Spazzbecker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis