Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question with the Typhoon H+

Reaction score
Hello all,

Have a quick question about the H+. I recently bought the H+ and did the OTA update so both the drone and controller has the newest firmware but the issue I am having is that when I do a burst shot or a panorama with the horizon or sphere selection, it shows a few pictures on the controller. An example would be with the panorama shot it say 8, then it will take all 8 photos but when I go to the gallery on the controller it shows like 1 or 2 of the total pictures; but when I put the micro sd card in a computer then it will show all 8 photos. Would this be a firmware issue or a hardware issue? Thanks for your time

I don’t think there is a problem as long as you are capturing all images to the SD card. I am quite certain that I get the same with my H480. While a panorama is being made you should see a message appear as the panorama progresses that tells which shot it is on.

The pictures stored on the ST16 are sent from the camera on the wifi signal which has very low bandwidth. There isn't enough capacity for the pictures to be sent over a wireless connection because most of the bandwidth is being used for the video feed. So it's normal operation for this to happen.

I don’t think there is a problem as long as you are capturing all images to the SD card. I am quite certain that I get the same with my H480. While a panorama is being made you should see a message appear as the panorama progresses that tells which shot it is on.
Cool thanks, I was concerned because the SD card has 90 mbps write speed and I thought it was a defect in the contoller

The pictures stored on the ST16 are sent from the camera on the wifi signal which has very low bandwidth. There isn't enough capacity for the pictures to be sent over a wireless connection because most of the bandwidth is being used for the video feed. So it's normal operation for this to happen.
That makes since, thanks for that information, I was wondering why the free space was getting less on the SD card but it was like one picture on the controller, must be using a lot of bandwidth then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan