Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question......

Reaction score
Question I would like to introduce myself. I'm Christian from Germany and I'm severely disabled with progressive muscle wasting. 47 years stop. I haven't put any posts in yet because everything is in the forum so I want to say thank you to all the members who have done so thank you very much. I have a question, can you connect the thypoon h plus to the computer to check if there are any errors? As with normal thypoon but the plus has no gui is there a possibility? And why doesn't the Plus stop downwards When the legs are retracted I have a realsense module, it should stop at 2 meters or does the Plus no longer have the function? And does the ultrasound always sound so loud on the copter. I wish everyone a nice weekend. LG Christian jewelry

Hallo Christian,

willkommen im Forum. I don't have a H Plus, so I can't say much. But you can connect the H Plus to QGroundControl which has a lot possibilities to check HW, show MAVlink messages in realtime, download log and so on.

But warning: Do never use QGroundControl to update Firmware or change settings or calibrate something. Update FW will brick the H Plus. This is absolute forbidden.
Settings or calibrations are untested and the consequences are not known. With other words, it is dangerous.

Auch ein schönes Wochenende

Gruß HE

Danke, aber ich bekomme keine Verbindung zu qgroundcontrol. Habe über 12 verschiedene Updates probiert. Aber nicht so wichtig, es fliegt perfekt. Jetzt möchte ich nur das Forum und bitte Sie, 2 weitere Fragen zu beantworten. 1 Das Realsense-Modul verlässt den Thypoon plus mit angehobenem Fahrwerk auf dem Boden, wodurch die Kamera beschädigt werden kann. 2. Wie kann ich einstellen, dass Fotos und Videos auf der Speicherkarte gespeichert werden und nicht auf dem St16s. Ich wünsche allen einen schönen Sonntag Grüße Christian Happy Landing
--Thanks, but I can't get a connection to qgroundcontrol. Tried over 12 different updates. But not that important, it flies perfectly. Now I just want the forum and ask you to answer 2 more questions. 1 The realsense module leaves the thypoon plus with the landing gear raised to the ground which can damage the camera. 2. How can I set the photos and videos to be saved on the memory card and not on the St16s. I wish everyone a nice Sunday Greetings Christian happy landing

Hallo Christian,

willkommen im Forum. I don't have a H Plus, so I can't say much. But you can connect the H Plus to QGroundControl which has a lot possibilities to check HW, show MAVlink messages in realtime, download log and so on.

But warning: Do never use QGroundControl to update Firmware or change settings or calibrate something. Update FW will brick the H Plus. This is absolute forbidden.
Settings or calibrations are untested and the consequences are not known. With other words, it is dangerous.

Auch ein schönes Wochenende

Gruß HE
A very warm welcome to the Yuneec Forum, Christian

Welcome to YuneecPilots Christian!

The full resolution videos are saved to the SD card in the C23 camera. The video that is sent to the ST16S is always stored in internal memory and is only a low resolution version.

..... 1 Das Realsense-Modul verlässt den Thypoon plus mit angehobenem Fahrwerk auf dem Boden, wodurch die Kamera beschädigt werden kann.
..... 1 The realsense module leaves the thypoon plus with the landing gear raised to the ground which can damage the camera.
Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was Sie sehen. Bleibt das Fahrwerk "angehoben", wenn Sie versuchen zu landen?
I am not certain what you are seeing. Is the landing gear remaining "raised" when you are trying to land?

Some sources, from which information comes, say that RS will prevent landing if the gear is raised. As I tested this on H480 sometime before, it doesn't work. I can fly a few decimal centimeters over the field with raised gear and without any trouble. After some seek on the Internet I found that the RS has different versions for 480 and +, and only this for + will do the thing. At that moment I haven't had an H+ to test this opinion and all died on this point.

More than I bought an RS with the hope to use only this feature, which exactly doesn't work. All rest performances on the drone are worse with it.

danke für die schnelle antwort, laut yuneec gibt es nur ein realsense modul, es soll in der h 480 und in der plus funktionieren, bei meiner h480 funktioniert es einwandfrei mit der plus, ich kann die kamera bis auf 5 cm anfassen bzw. anfassen Boden. Das Fahrwerk war oben! Es kommt nur die Meldung, dass es erst ab 1,5 Metern funktioniert. also immer aufpassen beim fliegen und was mich wundert laut anleitung kann ich auch akkus vom h480 verwenden also fliegt er fast 17 minuten im test warum dan der teure 4s mit 15,2 volt. Grüße Christian. sorry for my bad english but i let the computer translate it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval