Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Quick first flight(s) report Typhoon H Pro

Reaction score
So I was feeling better and took my H out front and did a quick test flight to check it out. I did a couple power cycles while I was figuring everything out and calibrating the compass. I would say my full connect time is between 30-45 seconds.
So I only flew in Angle mode which for me is fine and I always get my head screwed up with flying in headless mode. I will have to learn that. The picture on the screen look great but we will see when I download it.
I used about 70% of one battery. I did about 5 flights from motor stop to motor stop. It fly's amazing as you all know. Makes you feel like you really know what you are doing. I flew a couple houses down the street then out around a street island we have and it was great. It is much quieter than any of my other larger quads. I cannot wait to fly it some more this weekend.

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
So I watch the videos and I may have an issue with my gimbal. Right now I get a shake back and forth. So tomorrow I will balance my props and try again. Everything else is ok. Pictures may be a little soft on focus.

Here is the video, no sound

Last edited:
Reactions: yuneec53
So I watch the videos and I may have an issue with my gimbal. Right now I get a shake back and forth. So tomorrow I will balance my props and try again. Everything else is ok. Pictures may be a little soft on focus.

Here is the video, no sound

the lens overall is soft btw that is not prop balance issue the gimbal needs caliberation if that doesnt work send it back because its busted

Dumb question for other Typhoon H Pro owners: I just picked up my THP and while charging the batteries I decided to play with the ST16. In the Bind menu the camera is listed as the "C-GO3-Pro" not a Plus. Is anyone else seeing that?

Dumb question for other Typhoon H Pro owners: I just picked up my THP and while charging the batteries I decided to play with the ST16. In the Bind menu the camera is listed as the "C-GO3-Pro" not a Plus. Is anyone else seeing that?
Yes I think that is what they all have listed

Thanks. I thought it might be a hint that the lens material and/or FOV might indeed have changed.

So I see it has been a month sense I started this thread. My camera went to Yuneec to get fixed and just got it back today. Needless to say that is 3 weeks of wasted time as it came back with the same problem plus a new issue. Now the 360 pan is messed up and useless. I guess I will see what they say tomorrow but I'm out 1 month of warranty so far and have not even been able to use it.

Eric the flight log man has the same problem. I think prop balancing solved it. Have you tried with different props?
No it did not solve because three days after prop balancing, the problem came back. Now my H is back to Yuneek since 20 days, and the workshop did not start working on it.
I think I won't get it back for my big shooting on september 1st, so I bought that bird for peanuts. I'm f.u.c.k.e.d

No it did not solve because three days after prop balancing, the problem came back. Now my H is back to Yuneek since 20 days, and the workshop did not start working on it.
I think I won't get it back for my big shooting on september 1st, so I bought that bird for peanuts. I'm f.u.c.k.e.d

Maybe give them a call if you havnt already and explain your situation and they maybe able to help. :)

SO I got an email and then phone call from Yuneec this morning and they are working to get my issues taken care of. I will be getting a new camera right away so I hope that fixes it this time. They are being quick about it so I feel much better. If the camera does not fix it they are going to replace the whole thing. So right now they are doing there best and not jerking me around. We will see. I posted a sample from my flight last night that can be found on my Youtube page.

Quick update.
Yuneec support has been on the ball today. They called me early from the email I sent last night. At first I was just sending my camera back and they were going to cross ship me a new camera. Had it all packed up and labeled and right before I went to send it in I got another call. Do not return camera, we want to cross ship you a new H and camera, ok cool I like that. Then another call and now they are cross shipping me a complete new typhoon H and replacing everything. I'm happy with that. I hope I get another good flyer just this time I want a good working camera. I do not think I would have gotten this service from DJI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval