Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Range Extending

Reaction score
I am a little baffled by the range extender kits that are available online. They all seem to plug into some sort of ports in the ST10+ but I don't have any ports near the top of my ST10+ that would allow me to plug in an antennae extension or booster. What am I missing here?

I am a little baffled by the range extender kits that are available online. They all seem to plug into some sort of ports in the ST10+ but I don't have any ports near the top of my ST10+ that would allow me to plug in an antennae extension or booster. What am I missing here?
I was to at first baffled also but after some research I found that they drill several simple holes and it mounts right up.i just ordered the mod Carolina drones has for the chroma,over 4000ft with video Just dropping and 8100 ft full flight control.

Last edited:
CarolinaDrones will do it for you send in your St and for a little over hundred bucks and the price of the extender,which is another hundred.

Reactions: Droner1
Has anyone in central N.J. try one of these.I did and did
not get any more range out of it. I was just wondering if
its were I live is the problem ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11