Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rapid beeping from H on start up

Reaction score
So I flew yesterday with no issues.
Today I walked outside and turned my controler on first then sathe my H on the driveway and powered it up.
It begins beeping and doesn't stop.
I cut it on and off, also removed the battery and messed with some switches but nothing worked.
I will say it gave the ready signal and once I took off the beeps stopped. Once I landed they started again.
It flew fine. A few occasions it has a very slight drift to the right.
Once I flew it again for a longer period the beeping stopped and hasn't come back.
Anyone have an idea what that was.
I did notice blinking light.....seemed purple

Reactions: Rayray
Only thing I can think of is it may have been having trouble with its GPS lock. I'm sure you checked all switches, etc. GPS can be intermittent due to solar geo-magnetic storms, etc. though that is generally rare. Watch it closely for a few days.

One of your control sticks is out of calibration. Power it up again and move each of the sticks very slowly until it stops, this will tell you which one. You can do a transmitter calibration by following this thread.

I had this happened, it was the roll control.

Reactions: abinder
One of your control sticks is out of calibration. Power it up again and move each of the sticks very slowly until it stops, this will tell you which one. You can do a transmitter calibration by following this thread.

I had this happened, it was the roll control.

Exactly.

It's probably the right control stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the quick responses. I'll try this tomorrow and report back.
Thanks again!

Reactions: abinder
I had this happen and communicated directly with Yuneec CS while it was occurring. Your transmitter has lost calibration. It's a simple process to re-calibrate but you have to go into a hidden advanced function page on the transmitter. Research posts in the H discussion forum for the full process. It's much too much to write using an iPhone 4.

I had this happen and communicated directly with Yuneec CS while it was occurring. Your transmitter has lost calibration. It's a simple process to re-calibrate but you have to go into a hidden advanced function page on the transmitter. Research posts in the H discussion forum for the full process. It's much too much to write using an iPhone 4.
Mine did this too, cs went through it with me all of them were red and failed causing the constant beep. Works good now.

Make sure you do not have anything touching any of the sticks when you power up the transmitter and copter. It is easy to have the neck strap touch one of the sticks. This can cause the beeping and drifting. Go to the hardware monitor screen and make sure all sticks come back to center when released.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval