Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RealSense Out in UK, Two Week Till USA/Canada

Called Yuneec USA, here's a first! Our friends across the Pond, finally get something 1st from Yuneec! LOL ! RealSense is available now to them! (Yeah!) and Y-USA said in 'Two Week Yuneec" we will have ours! Batteries same scenario! Don't think I will be interested at this point!, But have been known to change my mind!:D
Chris, if your reading, Get the TWHC back up and running ! LOL !

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Tim Yuneec USA, I see your on the forum now( I see youuu!) Can you shed any light on the cost of the RealSense coming out in couple weeks that one of you reps told me ? Thanks! Pleeeasee!

Pricing and availability on Typhoon H with Intel RealSense and stand alone IRS module will be announced in the near future.

Reactions: QuadBart
What's the huge difference with RealSense and obstacle avoidance?
Faster, more accurate and can fly faster while it works, better sensor, will stop and if it cannot go around obstacles it will raise and go over them, This is all from what they say, as I have never flown one with RealSense!

Reactions: Richy
I see a German site offering it at €449.
Coming from Intel, I would guess its going to be something special,
so question is, can I afford not to have it...

Yes we have all the batteries :)

All your batt are belong to you. (See how many get that) i:)i

I don't know, if it is $500 I think it will be a specialty item for those that require it. That is approaching half the price of the drone.

However The good news is it won't be that much unless they did not announce the price of the the kit correctly. When they first announced the H they said the H with two batteries, backpack and the RealSence was going to be $1800 US. Most of us paid $1300 for the H without the extras. The backpack is $150 ish and a battery say $100.

So $1800-$1300 for the H we got, -$150 for the backpack -$100 for an extra battery leaves $250.

So I say it will be around $250.

That is on the edge for me. If it is no more than that I may get one later on just to have it on the H for completeness but I doubt I would really use it. Anything much more then it becomes a specialty item and I am out unless a real need occurs. i:)i

Last edited:
I doubt it will be 500 USD. Probably 200-300 USD. Yuneec won't make it so a "complete" H costs significantly more than a Phantom 4 (Yes, I know there are difference).

I jumped on the "early adopter" bandwagon and paid the price with a bad "H". So I'm gonna wait a few months after its first general public release before buying...

Last edited:
There appears to be conflicting information about the release date of the Real Sense I was told Monday by Yuneec UK that it would be sometime in the last two weeks of July and the price I was £350, which I thought was to much to pay ,but I guess we will all have to play the waiting game.

GoPro will replace my fried H4B for $300 one time offer. Let's see.....RS, GP, RS, GP........

From what I've seen from Yuneec so far is that the initial price of accessories starts off at a low price and then escalates when the demand picks up i.e the batteries and props are now a significant percentage higher that when they first came out. I agree with some of you that they may start somewhere between $250 and $300 initially and then increase if the demand goes through the roof. After all we'll only have TWO weeks again before we can beta test them ;)

Reactions: Typhooned
If it were two weeks that Realsense was coming to North America, wouldn't B&H and other large stores have their pre-orders up and active? I'm thinking two weeks is more like a month or more away.

There appears to be conflicting information about the release date of the Real Sense I was told Monday by Yuneec UK that it would be sometime in the last two weeks of July and the price I was £350, which I thought was to much to pay ,but I guess we will all have to play the waiting game.
If it is already in the UK then why did they tell you different?

Could be, i don't really care, as it is not a"must have" item for me now, or maybe in the future. Just have to see the price and then go from there. I have used OV one time to make sure it functioned, since I fly high and not around obstacles, I have no need to turn it on. Time will tell!, It will be great if you are doing active track,ccc and other modes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis