Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Recording ST10+ transmitter on SD card how to do so ?

IMR

Reaction score
Curious ive seen people have recorded off the screen of there ST10+ .

im trying to figure out how to set this up . Ive checked the sd card in the transmitter and there are some vids of the previous owner but how to i record my flights ?

im trying to figure out how to set this up . Ive checked the sd card in the transmitter and there are some vids of the previous owner but how to i record my flights ?

The only thing the ST10+ is capable of recording is low resolution video and telemetry data to the SD card behind the ST10+ battery if one is installed. All saved recordings\pictures is done through the SD card in the camera itself.

For some reason it's not recording ! How do you record during a flight ?

Which SD card are you referring to? The one in the camera? Or the one that you should have behind the battery on the ST10+? Are you pushing on the record button on the ST10+? If so does it say recording?

I have the G version btw !

I'm referring to the ad card behind the battery ! So if i hit record it will record the screen onto the SD card ?

You cannot record the screen on the ST10+, only the video feed in low resolution. If someone has figured out how to install a screen recorder than they have rooted the ST10+ Android system which is not recommended if you have no idea of what you are doing.

Did you put a card in the camera? That's how you record. There is information on YouTube and her if you search the forms.

The way he has explained it I would say he wants to record the screen from the ST10+???
Maybe he does not know what he sees on the ST10+ screen is video that gets recorded to the SD card in the camera? From the little info he has given its hard to tell.

Ok guys you know the SD car in the transmitter records in AVC format. How do you activate recording on this ?

The files are recorded automatically when the camera starts recording.
The files are located on the SD card behind the battery.
These files are very low res and not good for much except evaluating a possible problem.
They are not files you would care to share as again, they are a very low quality.
The video captured by the camera and saved to the camera sd card are all you really need.
Good luck and happy flying.
Jafo

If you are referring to training videos that show the entire screen of the ST-10 with the telemetry readouts and such, they are done with an external recorder.

It seems my videos all have a break at 5 minutes. It stops recording and then it starts again automatically. Is this a setable feature? I would rather have one long continuous shoot.

I figured t out. The videos have a max run time of 5 minutes. They merge together easily making a longer video seamless

Reactions: jrojas1128
You get the same on the Breeze. Most video processing programs prefer shorter clips to work with anyway.

It is because the FAT32 file system only supports files up 4GB in size, which amounts to around 5 minutes depending on what resolution you are shooting.

Reactions: Cornfield

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop