Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Refurbed H's for $479.

Reaction score
This guy has sold over 600 of these, seems like a pretty good deal with a 1 year warranty, and free shipping.

The link I had posted didn't work for some reason, so here is the item number . If you go to the ebay site you cam put this number in the search and the right item should come up.,

Last edited:
Good afternoon. That is a good buy but there is a Pro for $649 that comes with Realsense, Wizard , a backpack, and 3 antenna ST 16 that is actually a better buy if one can afford the extra expense. It is also refurbished from a highly respected seller.

I've purchased from them before and been very satisfied with what they sell and their service when the batteries turn out to not be any good.
One thing though, this Seller has started charging SALES TAX now, so factor that in before you hit the Buy Button..

I just ordered one and they didn’t charge me tax. Looking forward to. Receiving it on Monday

I know some states require them to or the state they’re located in they have to. Glad I didn’t have to 7% mote!

Of course this is PURELY state's greed for revenue, completely unfounded and UN-deserved !!!

But what has always p_ssed me off about it is the state did NOT do anything in the way of offering the (out of state) biz/seller anything in the way of help or tax incentives or anything but yet gets to tax it, just because a F___ing law was passed that allows it, sure possibly a sale lost to someone out of state but then some times NO ONE IN THE STATE SELLS the thing.

an actual in-state biz will get in some direct or indirect way state help and thus should pay taxes, and if unfortunate to live in state you must bear the tax burden, at least a resident gets something back via the state in many ways, NOT the person ordering from another state or even country !!!

Remember in USA we DO NOT GET FED OR STATE SUPPORTED HEALTHCARE, and many states have crappy schools (usually 50% of state budget) or awful roads, too few roads, lead filled water, and on and on in the negative sense, so many states DO NOT DESERVE those sales taxes !

Total ripoff imo !! DISGUSTING !

rant mode off!

I know some states require them to or the state they’re located in they have to. Glad I didn’t have to 7% mote!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss