Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Renting an E90

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have an issue with an E90 that has had a tilted horizon issue, and just yesterday I saw what looked like gear grease coming from a joint, so I have to wait weeks for the company to get it back to me. There is an event upcoming in my calendar, and while I have another UAV to do the job if needed, I really want to use an E90 with my H520.

I live in North Texas, and when I tried Googling rental services, it was almost 100% DJI, go figure. Does anyone know of a place that I can rent an E90?

Cheers!

Hello everyone!

I have an issue with an E90 that has had a tilted horizon issue, and just yesterday I saw what looked like gear grease coming from a joint, so I have to wait weeks for the company to get it back to me. There is an event upcoming in my calendar, and while I have another UAV to do the job if needed, I really want to use an E90 with my H520.

I live in North Texas, and when I tried Googling rental services, it was almost 100% DJI, go figure. Does anyone know of a place that I can rent an E90?

Cheers!

Isn't it better to use one of the spare dumpers that come with the E90? It takes 30 seconds to change it.

Isn't it better to use one of the spare dumpers that come with the E90? It takes 30 seconds to change it.

Ok going to confess, spare dumpers? I’m not familiar with the term. Though if you have an insight please do share. :)

Your e90 should have come with a small plastic bag containing 3 concertina-like dampers. It is likely the grease you have seen is coming from such a damper fitted to the e90. Arruntus is suggesting you replace the leaking item. There have been numerous reports of leaky dampers and it has been suggested that it may be better to remove the camera from the H520 during transport to avoid the problem. HTH.

Reactions: arruntus
I know the dampeners you’re talking about. Didn’t realize they had grease in them. That being said the issue with the horrizion being tiled I posted on in another thread.

Lol right now I’m just trying to find out if there is a rental service in the US for the E90 in general.

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal