Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

return to home mode.

Reaction score
Hi All, hope someone can give me some advice here on return to home mode. I want to take off from a clifftop (yes I have do a compass calibration) fly below where I took off from, but was wondering will my Q500+ lift up and return to its take off point.....

Hi All, hope someone can give me some advice here on return to home mode. I want to take off from a clifftop (yes I have do a compass calibration) fly below where I took off from, but was wondering will my Q500+ lift up and return to its take off point.....
It will return to the take-off point, gradually...do be careful

n do not do this you will lose your bird

the radio signal will be lost
I disagree. I have had the controller reading -50ft and when I switched to RTH the Q came back rising gradually. I switched to Angle mode before altitude got to +33 as I didn't need it to go that high

It will RTH within 25 feet of take off point, not exactly to take off point..be aware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33