Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

returned from repair, Typhoon H won't connect to ST16

Reaction score
I crashed my Typhoon H a couple weeks back, sent in for repair. UPS delivered the repaired drone but I cannot get the H and ST16 to connect. Just a flashing blue light. Camera will not connect. I attempted the advice in another thread (see below) and still nothing. Anybody have any insight re: this?

ADVICE FROM ANOTHER THREAD (which did not work for me)
It's very easy to bind.
1) turn on both the H and ST16
2) wait for flashing blue lights on H
3)tilt the H past 45 degrees towards the nose and return to flat. Repeat. (need to be tilted twice). Light will turn orange.
4)on st16 click on "system settings". Select OK.
5) under model select what is listed . If nothing is listed click refresh
6) click on bind. The light on the h will change to purple or green depending on mode you are in.
7)return to main screen.

Hi Reed, did you watch the video? According to what I saw, the list of instructions that you show above, there should have been one other step between step 5 & 6. And that was to select both the camera that's listed and the model number that's listed. THEN press Bind.

I hope this helps. I"ve not run into this problem here, but the video certainly seems the correct answer.

Mojoe35

Hi Reed, did you watch the video? According to what I saw, the list of instructions that you show above, there should have been one other step between step 5 & 6. And that was to select both the camera that's listed and the model number that's listed. THEN press Bind.

I hope this helps. I"ve not run into this problem here, but the video certainly seems the correct answer.

Mojoe35

Thank you. I've not been able to get past step #3. Tilting method does nothing. Light remains blue.

Ok, I guess you need to call Yuneec next. I also re-read your first message and I misread the Step 5. It says just what I said to do. The "H" sure has a higher learning curve for sure. I also have a DJI P-1 which was far simpler when I took it out of its box!

Good luck,
Mojoe35

Reactions: Reed Thompson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx