Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reversed battery polarity!

Reaction score
Hello all, I have made the horrible mistake of reversing the polarity of my drone when reassembling into a new drone body.. I have been looking for other instances of this happening, and from what I can gather, I am the only lucky one. Do any of the more experienced electronics wizards know if any other part other than the control board is damaged? All four motors twitch, and the lights below each motor light up blue.

Does anyone have a control board for sale?

:(

I know for sure John at Yuneec skins can will help you with parts. His Ph# is on his website. Just lookup yuneec skins. Peace KC

The ESCs are also directly connected to battery. There is a high probability that they also are gone.
If you are lucky then all energy was taken by the power switch MOSFETs. Was there smoke? Could you please send us a picture of the mainboard?

br HE

Reactions: DoomMeister
Thank you all, I got into contact with John to ask, and in his experience, it has mostly been just the board that ended up needing replacement. I simply sent it off to a repair shop and let them take care of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace