Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RTH/Emergency RTH function

Reaction score
I know the H is suppose to have 2 different RTH functions.

1) Pilot selects the RTH manually.
2) Battery low or other detected on board malfunction Automatic RTH.

Question in either scenario, will the H automatically deploy/lower the landing skids?
I can see someone activating RTH and have the H land on the camera!!!!!!
And has anyone that has received the H found out if the return altitude can be increased?

As far as I know, it does NOT retract legs on RTH, and yes you can increase height within legal limit, and press return. There's been lots of posts regarding this, and it seems if you're below 30m when you hit RTH, it'll automatically rise to that height....if you're above 30m it'll stay there on the way home.

Chris is correct, and as far as we know, no, you can not pre- set the RTH height. From 30' to say i.e-100'

It's stuff like this that made it difficult for me to use anything but Arducopter, but I bought the H for a specific purpose so will adjust.

These are all the fine tuned aspects of the H that keep surprising us in a good way.

Went 900ft out Goose looked like a bird and he was a beaut.i was about 200 ft up when I toggled RTH. It didn't do anything for a few secs then came back at the same height. It was a successful test. Yepyepyep.

Went 900ft out Goose looked like a bird and he was a beaut.i was about 200 ft up when I toggled RTH. It didn't do anything for a few secs then came back at the same height. It was a successful test. Yepyepyep.
Yes the RTH works great . Except perhaps like the Phantoms it comes directly overhead . I always get worried that it is going to go straight by.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval