Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rubber bushings on CGO3+ camera mount

Reaction score
I noticed the other day that it looked like one of the rubber bushings on my camera had pipped out of socket. So I took the camera off of my H and saw there are 2 plastic retainers on 2 of them. Thought I was missing 2 until I looked the parts up. Am I missing something here?? Or is this the normal mount on this camera?? It seems like 2 of them are just kinda floating.1557867669204.jpeg1557867707125.jpeg

Only two per mount. That's normal. Some use dental floss etc to give it a bit more security.

Only two per mount. That's normal. Some use dental floss etc to give it a bit more security.
Ok thanks. I am pulling the bushing up through the holes on the ones without the retainers. Seems like they would have put 4 on instead of 2.

In the pictures, two of the dampers are pulled out of the mount holes. Is that what you are asking about? If so, then, no, that is not normal. Stuff them back in. Lots of ways to do it, read some posts, but if you pinch them and get them started, you can use your fingernail to finish pushing them in.
Yeah I stuffed them back through. It was pretty easy, used a toothpick. I was really kinda wondering why they only used 2 of the plastic retainers and not 4 of them. But my question was answered. Thank you

I noticed the other day that it looked like one of the rubber bushings on my camera had pipped out of socket. So I took the camera off of my H and saw there are 2 plastic retainers on 2 of them. Thought I was missing 2 until I looked the parts up. Am I missing something here?? Or is this the normal mount on this camera?? It seems like 2 of them are just kinda floating.View attachment 16572View attachment 16573
I thought exactly the same too, until I did a bit of research. It's an odd looking set up, but understandable when you think about it.

Reactions: deforestdiamond

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval