Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ruined a nice shot yesterday

Reaction score
Went out to shoot on the water yesterday and decided to shoot a panaramic view of a local spot by using the camera gimbal, rather than by yawing the craft. I set the speed slow with the yaw knob on the controller (like I used to do with a my Typhoon) and the motion was jerky with the turning, rather than smooth, looked like it jerked a few degrees, stopped, then jerked a few degrees again. At the time, I thought I was getting lag since there were power lines in the way. Are there any known problems with the gimbal or control knob or could it have simply been interference?

Often the jerking has nothing to do with the gimbal or the camera, but with the Micro SD Card used.
This must be a U3 with the fastest possible write function.

Greetings Enrico

Are you using additional filters whose weight could cause gimbal to not remain balanced?
Have you tried to recalibrate gimbal?
I recalibrated the gimbal and am using no filters or equipment different from OEM. I'm going to do some more testing when I can get back out there, but since I didn't have the problem on the first few flights, am now assuming it's signal related. I'm going to try some new antennas, at least for the control ones.

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval