Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sad day indeed

Have ordered on the 4th of July an Typhoon H Pro here in the Netherlands. Believe it’s the bird I wanted to have. Discovered a lot of additional info on YouTube and read numerous of good and bad messages about the Typhoon (mostly about the Advance version) online.

Everything considered I’m still wanted to have a H Pro.

Today hope to get by mail my ST10+ and the usb wi-fi stick so I can start with flight training (the Yuneec way). Have downloaded already the Yuneec UAV pilot version 2.0. The coming weeks, months that I’m are waiting for my H Pro I will train daily so I maybe with the help of the UAV Sim from Yuneec I will become the drone pilot I wanted to be.

Have you flown any other drones before? If not I highly suggest picking up a very basic, inexpensive, Blade nano type unit and spend a few days perfecting your flight with that. Could save you a ton of money and headache down the road.

Could be they are DJI bots. They hang on every word. Lots of us have other uav that we love to fly also. Could you imagine brand loyalty fight in the auto industry. Too funny

No one "sticks" their heads in the sand, but how many times do you "select" group want to continually whine about the same ole "****" Over and over again! State it once and move on, or out! Tired of the same old story, same old song and dance! Sell it by a DJI/Autel and join their form!

Yep you hit the nail right on the head DC I was going to post the same thing at the beginning but thought OK he made his decision good for him great choice for him. It's not about the OP its the others and I knew they were going to pile on and yada, yada, yada. Everyone knows there are issues that need to be worked through. But all this crap about being garbage and posting the same video or parts of the same video by "Tim smuk-a-telly" is getting really old. Your not adding any useful information to the group by stating it over and over again the same exact crap. If your unhappy fine that is your choice and it didn't live up to your expectations and that's perfectly OK too. But like many have already stated how many "H" were shipped and they are just fine. So you all have stated your cases multiple times even created your own threads of your own so please move on and go fly what ever drone you prefer and have fun that is what its all about. No one sticking their head in the sand. This is coming from someone who has their drone at Yuneec right now for a power up issue. Electronics have issues I work in the semiconductor industry and we got problems. Its how the manufacture responds to those issues that will set them apart, you have to give them time to remedy the issues but it won't be overnight I can guarantee you that much. I hear people complain out DJI support all the time.

Last edited:
No one "sticks" their heads in the sand, but how many times do you "select" group want to continually whine about the same ole "****" Over and over again! State it once and move on, or out! Tired of the same old story, same old song and dance! Sell it buy a DJI/Autel and join their form!
Thankfully, you do not run the forums.You're just the loudest member. I understand that you are happy with the images from the camera, but to those of us who do actual photography and videography work, they are not acceptable at all! Way too many users here are attesting to the fact that this camera has serious issues.So I will continue to hang around, hoping to see any solutions offered up by Yuneec, and I will continue to engage in discussions about it.

Hey bud I don't want you to go anywhere. Right now we are beta testers. Yuneec will make it right. My 500+ had a camera problem and the techs repaired it first time.

Well time has run out for me sadly. Have been holding off hoping Yuneec would at least make some kind of comment letting us know they are working on a fix for the camera.

I did email both USA and China and did get a reply from USA head office assuring me they are well aware of the issues with the camera but that's pretty much all they said.

But the more I read, the more things need updates to make it a better bird. One that really concerns me is the fact that you cannot adjust your RTH height to suit the terrain I fly in (deep forest or open flat land). I will keep the promise I made to myself and NEVER buy another DJI product again due to their customer service (or the lack of).
So whats left? **** ....I So want to buy this H but It's just a risk right now with no confirmation as to whats about to happen with it. So I'm going to give the Autel X-Star Premium (in ORANGE of course) a try. From all the reviews I have read, this things **** good. Seen some fantastic quality videos and I am impressed.

Spoke to Peter at Aces Deals in good old USA and very happy with the outcome. So will be ordering a Premium plus 3 extra batteries and have it shipped to Australia.
Have already bought the replacement lens for the H and I have to say, Its really great quality. Might hold onto it and fit it to my gopro 3+ black or might sell it to anyone in Australia who is thinking of doing the R+R on their H.

Would like to hang around here guys just to stay in touch if that's ok. Will still be keeping a watch out for future versions of the H. Would NOT hesitate to sell my partner if they sort it out.
The Autel is turning out to be the #1 drone on the market based on price. Great to get in now before the price goes up due to their success.

The weakest part of the Typhoon H is the camera and interface software. So if photography/videography is your #1 priority in a drone at this price range then the Typhoon H may fall short. 90% of videos posted to Youtube with footage taken from the H show the three glaring problems... wrong white balance, wrong exposure and washed out looking images.

However, if you're willing to put time into post processing your images (shots or video) taken with the H than you can actually get better than average results.

Thankfully, you do not run the forums.You're just the loudest member. I understand that you are happy with the images from the camera, but to those of us who do actual photography and videography work, they are not acceptable at all! Way too many users here are attesting to the fact that this camera has serious issues.So I will continue to hang around, hoping to see any solutions offered up by Yuneec, and I will continue to engage in discussions about it.
Snerd, to talk about it is one thing, to day after day, whine about it is another! State your dissatisfaction/issue or complaint and move on to other information! Is that being "Loud" I am loud to you, because you disagree, other don't! And really I don't give a **** one way or the other! By the way, I do actual videotograhy and photography work ! And the H camera may not be the best camera option for my work!, But I did not buy it to be the best platform for my work. it is exceptable for a consumer grade platform, not professional and I have stated it "has" issues and needs some adjustments! THE BIG DIFFERENCE is I don't whine about it over and over again till my face is "Blue" Like yours on the DJI forum! I am all for freedom of speech! But not freedom of whining! I don't want to run this forum, nor do I desire too ! I just want to read posts, not continual whimpering about a camera that is not what it was expected to be in the first place!:eek:

Reactions: Michael Walker
Sad day indeed
Sir,madam,other.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact tech support. We will tell you we are aware of the problem. Not that we can do anything about the problem, but hey, Its a cool craft huh!

We apologize for the inconvenience. If your having camera issues please contact tech support at 1-844-898-6332 / [email protected] for assistance.

M-F 6am-5pm PST
Sat. 8am-4:30pm PST

-Team Yuneec
Try giving out some information, is anything happening? Will there be a firmware update? What about the wifi disconnect issues? You could shut up all the doubt with one informative post instead of this!

OnThe Ropes - Statement is very true Yuneec need to tell users what they are doing about some of the issues that have been found, instead of issuing one line statements remaining silent and secretive is the worse thing they can do, all this not knowing whats happening surely must be hurting their sales and losing loyal customers.

As at present a loyal customer and other users we need to be kept informed how the issues that's been raised on the typhoon H are being addressed, and when are we going to see firmware updates ? it seems every time Yuneec is asked this question we are all told something different each time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy