Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sad to say

Reaction score
Sad to say that Frank, a good friend at Carolina Dronz, is shutting down. I think those of us who know Frank or have had dealings with him will all wish him the best and hope he will return to business after this terrible pandemic is over.

Please stay safe, it's not just a slogan...

Sad to say that Frank, a good friend at Carolina Dronz, is shutting down. I think those of us who know Frank or have had dealings with him will all wish him the best and hope he will return to business after this terrible pandemic is over.

It's sad when any modelling drone aeroplane repair shop closes because in the end the only way we will be able to buy drones and planes will be online, very sad

Reactions: Mike Irish
Sorry to see another shut down. Hope he will be able to make a comeback when this pandemic gets sorted.

I have purchased several drones from Frank and Natasha. Excellent service. So sorry to see them go. I will miss them.

Who said it was a slogan

People or people like me especially need these folks. I am so sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital