Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sd card problem or camera issue

Reaction score
Hi guys, my girlfriend has Q500 4k for a year, but last few flights she has problems with video and picture capturing. Shows messages that failed to record on the remote control. At the beginning of the flight it's fine after few minutes problem exist. If she land the the bird and restart the power - start recording again. After the flights there is some pictures and some videos on the sdcard but not all that she to capture. At some pictures there is green or black thick lines. She using original foresee card that comes with yuneec. Can you share some experience with the issue?
8b0374ecb47c86852bba865fa119f778.jpg

I had similar problem. Your title says it all. I had put in a cheap 64gb card that works fine in everything else and it would on;y record for 5 minutes and then fail when it tried to start new segment.

I reformatted, didn't help.
Finally I just put in a new 64gb Sandisk card and all works perfectly now.

sd cards don't last forever. Only way to tell is put the new one in and see. If it then perhaps the contacts in the

Today I test almost everything.. other card, different format fat32 or exfat.. re-install firmware, rebind and others.. actually the real problem is: camera working fine when not recoding.. if you start to record after few minutes video stream is freezing and connection with camera is lost. I have to restart power on the drone to start again.. Can you someone help...?

Try recording while on the ground with the engines running and see what results you are seeing.

All this test I've done on the ground or through steady grip.. the results are the same on the both platforms..

have you tried to rebind the camera with a different name?

Ouch, unless someone else had issues like this, it seems like the interrupted signal loses could be in the circuit board.
it could be a whole array of items on that board going bad or a single part :(

What does it look like on your ST 16 monitor?
What other card did you try? It just can't be any SD card

Reactions: TyphoonAddict
I've try San disk extreme pro 64gb.. she issue.. image on my st10+ freezing and over the image with red symbols: lost connection with camera, re-conecting..

I have a Samsung 64 EVO Micro U1 with the 1 in the middle of the U. You should have a U series.
Have you taken off the camera and then re-seat it?

Sandisk card extreme pro is u3.. I'm using it in my other camera for 4k video. Thanks for your help I've try almost everything..

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig