Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Secondary monitor

Reaction score
Whats the best way to link an additional monitor to the ST10+? What's the WiFi procedure or is tethering possible from the USB port? Thanks.

I'm assuming that's the same output as on my ST10. Just need a mini USB/HDMI cable?
No, not the same. You need an additional monitor with an HDMI input and an HDMI cable between the ST16 and the new monitor. The output resolution from that port is 720p.

No, not the same. You need an additional monitor with an HDMI input and an HDMI cable between the ST16 and the new monitor. The output resolution from that port is 720p.
10-4, I've got monitors with HDMI inputs. Just wanted to make sure before I bought the cable.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Great. I'm curious how it will look, so let us know when you get it finished and tested.

Whats the best way to link an additional monitor to the ST10+? What's the WiFi procedure or is tethering possible from the USB port? Thanks.
Google external screen for the st10 and you go to the Carolinadronz forum and up pops a video explaining how to.

Hello,

i have problem to connect my st16 on secondary monitor with the hdmi out.
With some screens is good, others not.
I saw this video to add an android application and set the HDMI output, but I cannot find this application
thank you if you have an idea

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop