Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Serial Numbers

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I misplaced my serial number stickers, is there another was to check from #SN numbers?

For the aircraft? It is on the starboard side of the body just above the gimbal and starts like - S/N:YU___ followed by numbers.

I took them off, before applying the skins to my TH+ Yuneec doesn’t have a digital record in the controller?

Ahh I see. I have not found it anywhere in the controller. I am sure it in there somewhere, maybe a call to CS and see if they can point you in the right direction. Good Luck.

The aircraft system only contains the auto pilot serial number. If you removed the aircraft tag and lost it the only reference will be your FAA registration docs. Good idea to create an aircraft logbook with each new aircraft and record the various serial numbers in it.

Reactions: record.play.rewind
Also, if you registered your warranty with Yuneec online you would have had to provide all 3 serials, so they have a copy that you could probably ask them for...

Reactions: record.play.rewind
Another way is; go into your FAA login, where you register your aircraft under your 107, it will be there. I am pretty sure I remember seeing my other H listed when I registered my Plus recently.

I need to register for warranty, insurance and Part 107. I haven’t called Yuneec, but I will keep digging in the files, maybe it keeps a digital footprints of SN#

Hello guys,

I misplaced my serial number stickers, is there another was to check from #SN numbers?
Where did you purchase the system? I purchased mine at Best Buy and the sales receipt has the main S/N on the receipt. And, of course, the cardboard sleeve that was around the H+ backpack has the S/N printed on it, if you still have that...

Where did you purchase the system? I purchased mine at Best Buy and the sales receipt has the main S/N on the receipt. And, of course, the cardboard sleeve that was around the H+ backpack has the S/N printed on it, if you still have that...

Big grind!!! I got directly from Yuneec and it’s on my packing slip. FOUND IT!

I saw that you found it but the cardboard that the carrying case for the drone came with also has a serial number sticker on it. At least the 3 I had did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerfectPlanqa