Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Settings for aftermarket charger for Yuneec YUNH105 battery - discharge & charge

I worked for BP for a time. We had a program to send folks to Aberdeen for a couple of years. Folks that had done it told me the favorite joke up there was:

So, what should we do this summer?

Oh, I don't know. But if it falls on a Sunday perhaps we should have a picnic :cool:

Reactions: TyphoonPete
I didn't know we have a report option? I have to look for it.
Just in case I need to report myself.:rolleyes:

The only benefit I see to cycling is to verify that they are still putting out at near capacity and that is only really valid if you discharge it near the normal rate. As has already been mentioned, LiPo packs are basically consumables which will only be able to provide a finite number of charge-discharge cycles before they'll no longer be able to maintain an acceptable voltage under a load. It’s senseless sense in wasting those charge-discharge cycles. The way I see it is a lazy test flight is a lot more enjoyable than discharging packs on the bench. DJI cycles batteries every 10 to 20 flights, this is to reset and recalibrate the batteries.

Yuneec is not an intelligent battery, but it sure is better than DJI. Stress Free.

The only benefit I see to cycling is to verify that they are still putting out at near capacity and that is only really valid if you discharge it near the normal rate.

Exactly. I do this about once every 50 or so cycles on my lipos. Plus I track flight times, recharges time and IR for all my packs. Those parameters will give you some early clues about your packs.

Yuneec is not an intelligent battery, but it sure is better than DJI. Stress Free.

I am far happier with Yuneec all around over DJI.

Reactions: PatR and RPR
Hello guys I've been listening to everybody talk about these drawings one of the things I found out is once you get one please go to the prox found out how to fly it learn how to charge the battery do not do anything extra with these batteries be kept for how you use these instruments it can be habit on you in time other than that have a good time flying guys I would be sitting by listening

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval