Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Signature Lid Next up Camo Body Skin LOL

I don't trust myself with a marker, my penmanship is terrible -- I would never be able to pull off what Brian did. :(

I did use a Brother P-Touch label maker to put my FAA registration and cell phone number on two of the arms though.
I just bought a cheap label machine, works great for this, and I use it for other things too, like labeling parts bins and other thing's

LOL ! What happens, if someone has "your" number, and then they fly and crash doing something wrong, and the homeowner or police etc. find that persons drone, they can track the number to you, and it was not even you, or your drone! then you'd have the hassle of explaining it to whoever!

In my country when your drone is registered you also have paper documentation

Marnix

In my country when your drone is registered you also have paper documentation

Marnix
I bet we all have a "Plastic" Credit Cards too!, but all you need is the number to use it and cause problems if it's not you!!! I was just giving a word of wisdom to you all!, You can post it on the Empire State Building, or Eiffel Tower if you want too, in 24"x 24" letters ! It's called "Freedom of Choice" !;)

Reactions: Brian Mackey
I bet we all have a "Plastic" Credit Cards too!, but all you need is the number to use it and cause problems if it not you!!! I was just giving a word of wisdom to you all!, You can post it on the Empire State Building, or Eiffel Tower if you want too, in 24"x 24" letters ! It's called "Freedom of Choice" !;)

Hey I appreciate the advice for sure :)

Reactions: DroneClone
Hey I appreciate the advice for sure :)
Thanks Brian! I was not directing that towards you my friend, but others who think that just because you have licenses whether Drivers, Registration or anything, yes they will have a paper document with the numbers, but identity can still be stolen and used!:eek:

I already screen capped the number......too late now :) :) :) j/k

Truth is you may not be needing it in a few months. Word has it the FAA doesn't have a legal leg to stand on with regard to requiring registration of model aircraft (which they redefined) and John Taylor will win his case. It depends on how corrupt the court is and whether we are still a government of laws and not of men.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
I already screen capped the number......too late now :) :) :) j/k

Truth is you may not be needing it in a few months. Word has it the FAA doesn't have a legal leg to stand on with regard to requiring registration of model aircraft (which they redefined) and John Taylor will win his case. It depends on how corrupt the court is and whether we are still a government of laws and not of men.

So you assume the number is real , right? LOL I wonder, does it match the paper in my wallet? ;)

Reactions: DroneClone
i have owned a vinyl graphic shop for 10 years ill probably make some and post it in ebay soon...they had them for the Q500 frame

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop