Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Signature Lid Next up Camo Body Skin LOL

I had the same idea in my mind hen I got my H. I really would love to see some skins for H, like insects, skins from old fighters, bombers, tuning cars etc.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Had this idea yesterday with the little vinyl cutter -- Signature and Lettering Now to create a custom skin LOL
Great looking work Brian, I don't want to sound negative to you my friend, but you might not want to advertise you FAA registrations number out loud as someone might use it and fly it into the White House, then you will wonder why the Men In Black are storming your house! :eek:

Great looking work Brian, I don't want to sound negative to you my friend, but you might not want to advertise you FAA registrations number out loud as someone might use it and fly it into the White House, then you will wonder why the Men In Black are storming your house! :eek:
I was thinking the same thing.

And for my negative friends out there :rolleyes: That want to state, well someone can just see it on your drone when you fly!, Not my drones, as they are in the battery bays. Plus adverting it on a forum is a much easier way to find one!;)

yeah I thought abut it, but I don't really think its a worry.. they need the card and paper work that goes with it, and , well in reality, I have always wanted to meet the men in black LOL

yeah I thought abut it, but I don't really think its a worry.. they need the card and paper work that goes with it, and , well in reality, I have always wanted to meet the men in black LOL
LOL ! What happens, if someone has "your" number, and then they fly and crash doing something wrong, and the homeowner or police etc. find that persons drone, they can track the number to you, and it was not even you, or your drone! then you'd have the hassle of explaining it to whoever!

LOL ! What happens, if someone has "your" number, and then they fly and crash doing something wrong, and the homeowner or police etc. find that persons drone, they can track the number to you, and it was not even you, or your drone! then you'd have the hassle of explaining it to whoever!

Well have to hope for the best :)

True but I would think whoever is using them illegally would have more to worry about. I sort of think of these like I do the N numbers on a plane or someones license plate. I wouldn't want to be the person using them illegally, besides, with the number of pilots who have been stopped by law enforcement I want to make sure my registration is clearly visible, although the FAA on line 8. under the registration doesn't require it and clearly says you can have them concealed within the battery compartment as long as they are visible upon closer inspection.

I don't trust myself with a marker, my penmanship is terrible -- I would never be able to pull off what Brian did. :(

I did use a Brother P-Touch label maker to put my FAA registration and cell phone number on two of the arms though.

I don't trust myself with a marker, my penmanship is terrible -- I would never be able to pull off what Brian did. :(

I did use a Brother P-Touch label maker to put my FAA registration and cell phone number on two of the arms though.

Its not a marker, its vinyl lettering

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval