Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Simulator connects, rotor spins, none of the controls work

Reaction score
I finally got the simu-connector to bind with my ST16 controller. The rotor spins and I get a green LED light in front, but when I try to lift-off with the left switch, nothing happens. If I toggle the Rabbit and Hare, nothing happens, either. If I toggle the Smart and Angle Mode the LED changes color from Green to Purple as it should. I can see the toggle switch responding on the ST10 shown on the PC screen, but nothing happens if I try to go up or any direction.
To repeat, I did toggle from Hare to Rabbit and then back to Hare.
Still nothing happens.
Also, I have Obstacle Avoidance switched to off, but I constantly get a WARNING OBS Avoidance has failed?

Response to my own question: I have no idea what happened, but after leaving everything alone for awhile, the simulator finally worked and responded to my ST16 controller. For the moment, it seems to be working. The whole setup seems to be very finicky.

Hello! I had a same problem and I settle my problem moving right slider to "rabit" mode.

I finally got the simu-connector to bind with my ST16 controller. The rotor spins and I get a green LED light in front, but when I try to lift-off with the left switch, nothing happens. If I toggle the Rabbit and Hare, nothing happens, either. If I toggle the Smart and Angle Mode the LED changes color from Green to Purple as it should. I can see the toggle switch responding on the ST10 shown on the PC screen, but nothing happens if I try to go up or any direction.
To repeat, I did toggle from Hare to Rabbit and then back to Hare.
Still nothing happens.
Also, I have Obstacle Avoidance switched to off, but I constantly get a WARNING OBS Avoidance has failed?
Hello! I had a same problem and I settle my problem moving right slider to "rabit" mode.

I did that several times and gave up, but then a few minutes later I was surprised to see that I could use the simulator and it flew very nicely. Thanks for your reply. I will be using that a lot in the next several days. (Unless there is something wrong with my ST16!)

On YouTube , shows how to access yuneec typhoon h , ST 16 hidden menu , it will show if all the buttons are working on ST16 .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital