Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Slip ring and soldering

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. Received new slip ring see attached. Anyone know which colour cable to solder to what point on the board as its not colour coded? Thanks. Adrian

Maybe someone could share a photo of their board with cables attached in total? Thanks
Not sure what you are asking. I don't have a C23, but the picture you posted appears to have the wires attached. Is it the wires on the slip ring that are not color coded? Maybe the colors are different? Please help us understand where the trouble is. I can upload a picture of a CG03+ board if it would help, but it has different wire colors.

OK, this might be the wrong thing to do, but here is a picture of a CGo3+ board. The color coding is different, but it shows that at least on a COo3+, two of the connectors are not used. PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME THIS IS DIRECTLY APPLICABLE TO YOUR C23!
How many wires does the C23 slip ring have?

Attachments

• CGo3+ Hotshoe Wires.jpg
    CGo3+ Hotshoe Wires.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 26
Thanks. The photo of the board has 2 missing cables after the tree ripped them out so I need to know what colors to solder
No you are not missing any additional wires.
i had to repair my board several months back this is an H. Just the wire color is different.

Attachments

• DSC_0030.JPG
    8.4 MB · Views: 27
That's the way I see it. I doubt they change the path with the H+, only different color wires.

@Standageadrian , please upload a picture of the new slipring wires, and of the connection point to the camera board. It would be much better if someone familiar with a C23 would join in, but at least we can try to help if we know what you are seeing.

Reactions: oliver
Not sure if this helps attached. One missing wire from craft. Wish yuneec has some instructions...

Attachments

• DSC_0898.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0899.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0900.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 20
[QUOTE=" One missing wire from craft. Wish yuneec has some instructions...[/QUOTE]
You and me both, on the lack of instructions.
Here is the connector on CGo3+. I will also look at the pictures you sent, and try to deduce the translation. You do the same, and we will compare results.
It would still be much better if someone has a picture for an actual C23, but maybe we can come up with something that won't ruin your camera.CGo3+ board.jpg

Thanks for these photos. We going to try in the morning and take photos and a video as we go along. If successful after calibration who knows we might be famous! For 10 mins lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextsi