Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Slip ring and soldering

The slip ring is going to be the same as the E90. I had seen previously the CGO3+ slip ring would work but this may not have been correct. This is a pic from Vertigo Drones for the E90. It's good enough to make out the color codes and the order of colors on the connector. You will still need to review the video on the procedure to connect those wires.

Search
slip ring.jpg

Reactions: WTFDproject
[QUOTE=" It's good enough to make out the color codes and the order of colors on the connector. [/QUOTE]

Thanks @Steve Carr . The picture you found matches the "guess" in post 18. I will update post #18 accordingly.

Love the way this forum works.

Reactions: Steve Carr
The operation starts UK time 10 tommorow morning with photos and video. Hope we can all be sure what goes where before the knife comes out

Look at I this way: You WILL become famous :p. (One way or the other :oops:.)

All kidding aside, your work tomorrow will contribute an important piece of information. I can't wait to see it.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hey all we finally fixed it! Will post video and photos for correct procedure soon if interested. Only one issue. On boot of craft the camera spins like a bucking horse. So I reset WiFi connection with the controller and it was fine. However its asking me for camera password. See photo. Anyone know what this is?

Attachments

• DSC_0931.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 10
Thank you password correct. Still have orange flashing light and camera spins on boot up. Will not respond to pan tilt commands. Could live without pan and tilt but would like it work properly. Other than reset camera is there a camera cabilbration tool? Cannot see one. Vid attached. Well tried to add video but forum says my mp4 is not allowed extension for an attachment

Thank you password correct. Still have orange flashing light and camera spins on boot up. Will not respond to pan tilt commands. Could live without pan and tilt but would like it work properly. Other than reset camera is there a camera cabilbration tool? Cannot see one. Vid attached. Well tried to add video but forum says my mp4 is not allowed extension for an attachment

I've seen other folks mention that you have to load video to YouTube, and insert a link in a post.

I don't know much about C23, but post #2 by @PatR in this thread says something about it.
Gimbal Calibration Frequency or Possible Gimbal Problem?

[QUOTE="I don't know much about C23, but post #2 by @PatR in this thread says something about it.
Gimbal Calibration Frequency or Possible Gimbal Problem?[/QUOTE]
I read a few more posts in that thread. One of them has instructions for accessing the "Secret Menu", and some other tidbits you have to know to do a gimbal calibration. Slider position and manual reboot jumped out at me as things most people would not know about. Looks like a good thread to read over sometime.

[QUOTE="this thread says something about it.
Gimbal Calibration Frequency or Possible Gimbal Problem?[/QUOTE]

I should point out this thread is focused on a Typhoon H, with CG03+. It may or may not be applicable to your equipment.
I hope someone will join in that is familiar with HPlus, C23. Unfortunately, this is "Super Bowl Sunday" in the US. Pretty much everyone here is glued to the TV today.

Thanks. So I know how to get into hidden menu for accelerometer and gyro however the post you mentioned says go to settings and then about controller but I don't have that on mine which is new h plus controller. So still need to know hidden menu for camera gimble calibration

Again, I don't know anything about the C23, but I did look through the updated manual provided by @ogrench in post Typhoon H + Manual. Looks like the controller calibration, as it relates to camera controls might be all that is available. Have you looked at this version of the manual?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus